Madison WI BP Thread

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
Christ were talking about KG in this thread? I must be in the right place.. lol.. Nick or whoever you can text me if you want. 920-988-1698. Btw.. When/if the weather gets nice. I'll take BP as many days as i can in Waterloo or Marshall.

WarHorse

Star Player
Christ were talking about KG in this thread? I must be in the right place.. lol.. Nick or whoever you can text me if you want. 920-988-1698. Btw.. When/if the weather gets nice. I'll take BP as many days as i can in Waterloo or Marshall.

I'm cool with that. Gotta get my fu, future, and cluggy broken in and that's gonna take a lot of bp.

WarHorse

Star Player
Right now it'd be just me and I was thinking maybe 2-3? 40 an hour cage rental. Anyone else want in? if we can get 4 people I'll go, if not then I'll clean house instead

WarHorse

Star Player
Sold that juggy for a 27oz fu and some dollars. The J4 just wasn't working for me, at all. And the juggy can be used as a monday/tuesday league team bat against the 44s. Now to BP the pants off of it.

Major deja vu. Btw, still tossing the idea of bp tomorrow around. got one interest, two more and we'll swing away. 5-6pm timeslot if it's available.

Last edited:

WarHorse

Star Player
GRB east side of madison, off high crossing. can take i90 pretty much straight there.

btw why did nobody tell me yesterday was steak and a bj day. damn it

WarHorse

Star Player
probably no bp today. not many responses and it's 3pm.

other news: car is washed and I watched some chick sheer her front end off blowing through a stop sign and smashing the back end of a truck. Literally the front end of her car was pushed up to the dash. I could see the radiator in her window.

chedched

Coach
I know you were looking and he said he got a Fu + cash for it...

Pears, you really do need to find and Aftermath!

Nick, I've decided I'm keeping mine and swinging away. I'll keep my fingers crossed and see what happens. On another note, sounds like my Friday team folded. Now I don't have a team for any night this year. If anyone is looking for a first or third baseman let me know. I'm looking for the east side of Madison/Cottage grove/Stoughton/Sun Prairie area.

WarHorse

Star Player
I know you were looking and he said he got a Fu + cash for it...

Pears, you really do need to find and Aftermath!

Nick, I've decided I'm keeping mine and swinging away. I'll keep my fingers crossed and see what happens. On another note, sounds like my Friday team folded. Now I don't have a team for any night this year. If anyone is looking for a first or third baseman let me know. I'm looking for the east side of Madison/Cottage grove/Stoughton/Sun Prairie area.

Christ that sucks man. I know you were out for tuesday and thursday. I may need subs for tuesday and monday co-ed but not sure. We'll get you playing though, no worries.

Friday BP? Just got the fu and it's all webbed up. Delicious. Shooting for 7pm at GRB, going to reserve the spot today or tomorrow.

Last edited: