Search results

1. M

For Sale 28oz OG SCN2 CNT Synergy Plus

28oz OG SCN2 CNT Synergy Plus - $115 shipped OBO ~ Used with about 1000 hits....mostly Hot Dots & Classic Plus ~ 28oz ~ End cap is tight ~ Taped grip ~ Has spiderwebbing ~ Has a rattle ~ Bat hits a ton and is solid ~ Selling because of an injury and not able to play anymore.
  2. M

For Sale Used 28oz SCN19 w/stamp

~ roughly 300 cuts ~ 28oz w/original grip ~ no webbing or rattles ~ 2013 stamp is etched on taper ~ returnable w/receipt dated 3/4/2013 $110 shipped "gifted" SOLD
  3. M

For Sale/Trade OG Black Titan 28oz

~ 28oz ~ Around 7-800 hits mostly game swings with Classic M's and Hot Dots ~ Spiderwebbing ~ End cap is tight ~ No rattle ~ Normal wear and tear, scratches and knicks ~ Grip in good shape with a little pine tar on knob and bottom of grip ~ Serial # 80501225 SOLD for $95
  4. M

For Sale Dudley 12" Thunder ZN "Classic M" USSSA .40/325

Used Classic M's 27 - ZN's 7 - Thunder Advance 1 - Thunder Heat 1 - X Rock SOLD
  5. M

For Sale 2 New Whip Strips

Just don't care for the feel......$7 "gifted" shipped. SOLD
  6. M

For Sale 26 Duo & 26 BJ Fulk

FOR SALE ONLY 26oz Duo - SOLD ~ Returnable with receipt from Resmondo Sports 5/31/2011 ~ No grip ~ About 5-600 cuts with ASA and Classic M's ~ Spider webbing ~ End cap is tight ~ No rattle ~ Normal wear and tear ~ Knob came loose after about 150 swings and was fixed with epoxy....absolutely no...
  7. M

For Sale OG Psycho & OG Utrip Recoil

*FOR SALE ONLY* 27oz Bal OG Psycho - *SOLD* ~ 27oz Bal ~ Serial # 82663330 ~ 3-400 hits ASA & Classic M's ~ Returnable no receipt ~ Taped grip ~ End cap tight ~ Small rattle ~ Normal wear and tear 26oz Maxload OG Recoil - *SOLD* ~ 26oz Max ~ Serial # 71792632 ~ Around 300 hits...
  8. M

GTG Michigan GSL is GTG!

Bought some NIB Tanel Turfs and everything went just as planned....Thanks.
  9. M

GTG Andy is GTG!

Did a bat trade and everything went very smoothly.....would not hesitate to deal with again!
  10. M

For Trade 26fl sb98

TRADED ~ Original grip removed and replaced with white tape. ~ 3-400 hits and hits really good for a 98mph bat, mostly BP hits with Classic M's + Plus's, hardly play ASA so that's the reason for selling. ~ End cap tight. ~ No webbing. ~ Has some paint chips and a vertical paint crack that runs...
  11. M

GTG taylorthedad is GTG!

Bought 4dz Baden's from him, received them fast! Thanks again sir!
  12. M

GTG Steve99 is G2G!

Bought a bat from me....had great communication and fast payment. Thanks and enjoy!
  13. M

GTG 1badtrain is GTG!

Bought a bat from me....fast payment and great communication! Thanks!
  14. M

GTG uclafucsc is GTG!

Purchased a bat from me.....had great communication and fast payment. Thanks again!
  15. M

GTG Bengalfan is Super GTG!!!

THE SINGLE MOST STAND UP GUY ON THIS BOARD! I appreciate everything you did for me on this deal! Thanks again!
  16. M

For Sale 26oz(29.3) Geezer

SOLD for $140. ~ 26oz (actual 29.3).....very common for Geezer's ~ Around 150 cuts....90% BP swings with nothing harder that 44/375 balls ~ Original grip removed and replaced with tape ~ End cap is tight ~ Good amount of webbing
  17. M

For Sale 27oz SCX3 Extended

SOLD for $330 shipped. ~ Returnable no receipt ~ Around 300 cuts.....90% game swings ~ Normal scratches, a couple of knicks and paint chips ~ Original grip removed and replaced with tape ~ End cap is tight with a little wear ~ Only a couple of lines of webbing in the "TON" of...
  18. M

GTG yanman96 is GTG!

Bought a pair of Boombah's from me and the deal went as smooth as can be! Do not hesitate to deal with him!
  19. M

For Sale/Trade NIW NR 27oz 2011 Mutant SBMTD

Have a NIW NR 27oz 2011 Mutant SBMTD coming from Worth, should be here on Friday. SOLD for $120 shipped.
  20. M

GTG knucklehead81 is GTG!

Very easy transaction, paid fast and had great communication!!!