Search results

1. S

Price Check NIW Z2000 Good QC Price Check

Thanks for the info on the bat and the updated selling practices. The no selling of NIW Bats is new news with me being gone for quite sometime. Makes sense with the softball fans store and all though.
  2. S

Price Check NIW Z2000 Good QC Price Check

Hey guys I use to frequent this board quite often. I retired from Softball a few years back due to Back issues and have quite a few bats laying around. I have a NIW Z2000 30oz EL SB13ZE. Number on the handle is QC21125438. Was just wondering what it might fetch price wise. Thanks in advance.
  3. S

LTB 2003 Easton

I have a 26oz.
  4. S

LTB Looking for a 27oz Combat Bryson Baker

Looking for a 27oz Combat Bryson Baker in great condition or maybe even NIW. LMK what you have. Thanks.
  5. S

For Sale/Trade Miken MV3 Supermax 30oz

Is it returnable? Can't tell by the endcap pic. Looks like something on it though.
  6. S

Price Check need fair off season pricing for 2

Defintely.... Good price. If you don't want them i'll give you $150 for them. Lol
  7. S

For Sale New 28oz 2nd Batch OG Miken Freak 100

Bump. Lowered price and added trades.
  8. S

? On a Freak Plus Serial Numbers

And who was talking to you dumb a$$?
  9. S

Yeah Yeah Yeah. It was hot but not that stupid hot. LOL. And my info is correct however you want to look at it.
  10. S

Lmfao...... Yeah had a few Bro. Bought them straight off the Miken truck at a tourney in KC Before they were first released. IMO were they better? Yes. Had over 4000 swings on my 29oz one before i traded it like a dumb ass because it became too light.
  11. S

Wtf????? Care to elaborate then? Call them runs or batches or whatever. I didn't say there were any differences in them, i just answered his question unlike the rest.
  12. S

For Sale New 28oz 2nd Batch OG Miken Freak 100

New out of Wrapper 28oz 2nd Batch OG Miken Freak 100. $275 delivered and insured. Might do 2 for 1 deals with newer heavier Utrip Mikens or 1 plus cash.
  13. S

Orange Flat knob sticker is First, Grey Flat knob Sticker is Second, then the Bubble knob stickers are third and beyond.
  14. S

LTB OG Miken Freak 100 27 or 28 ounce

I have a 28oz New Out of Wrapper 2nd Batch.
  15. S

2012 mv1

No. Took it out of the wrapper and swung it. We were hitting 44 cor 525 Comp Balls though. Still a little ridiculous to have it doing that with that limited number of swings.