Search results

1. krakrt

GTG hwood Very GTG!!!!

Worked out a trade, exchanged few text messages and additional pics, finalized deal and had bat shipped to me very fast. Very Good To Go brother here. Thanks again bud.
  2. krakrt

Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs BLD Dec 13th-15th

Who all is coming out for this? Fun tourney and good cause. Uses 4 different fields throughout the Palm Springs area for this.
  3. krakrt

GTG Vmi97

Brian is gtg all the way. Bought my OG Flex off me. Great communication, and all around stand up guy! Thanks again.
  4. krakrt

GTG Pinky12

Bought my Salvo off me locally, always a stand up guy on and off the field. Always gtg on everything, thanks again bud!!!
  5. krakrt

Cat City BLD Men's All-Nighter July 19-20

Any of you guys or teams coming out for this? Always fun tournament and hanging in the parking lot in between games.
  6. krakrt

For Sale OG Flex, OG Salvo, Juggy OTC

Not playing much ASA anymore so looking to move a few sticks. Not looking for any trades on any of these. 28 oz OG Flex, bat is very worn, ASA stamp hardly visible, 900-1000 hits. Used as a gamer for many tournaments. Crushes the ball, still not at the point that these bats get though. Asking...
  7. krakrt

Not playing much ASA anymore so looking to move a few sticks. Not looking for any trades on any of these. 28 oz OG Flex, bat is very worn, ASA stamp hardly visible, 900-1000 hits. Used as a gamer for many tournaments. Crushes the ball, still not at the point that these bats get though. Asking...
  8. krakrt

9. krakrt

USSSA Endloaded returns on their way

Just got the email that I should be getting my warranty Reissue Z-2000 27oz Endloaded in tomorrow
  10. krakrt

Finished her off tonight!!!

Cracked it last Monday, just finished her off tonight, good QC# prob around 800-1000 swings . Reciept good till July, should I wait or just get the reissue now?
  11. krakrt

GTG gutterfj is GTG

Bought a black Titan from Scott , responses back to me were fast and detailed, had great pics and description of the bat. Very GTG here for sure!!!!!!
  12. krakrt

GTG ProTow34

Marty is gtg for sure, worked out a trade for a legend and a stadium, shipped his bat to me right away, and wasn't upset when I couldn't get mine shipped right away because of work. Wouldn't hesitate doing a trade or buying from this bro.
  13. krakrt

GTG JManSBFan very Good To Go!!!!!

Jared is an awesome guy, offered a great product with great pictures and great description of bat. Once the buying process started responded very quickly in both emails and in pm's on here. This guy is what all board bro's need to be like...
  14. krakrt

For Sale 28 oz Juggernaut OTC

28oz Juggy OTC with around 200-300 swings. Picked up a 26oz that I like better, so moving this one along. Small rattle, one little pebble. Not looking for any trades, but may be open to something. Sale price is $110 gifted or you pay fees. The 454 is already sold. Can get more...
  15. krakrt

GTG Shorty2313

Worked as a middleman in helping seal a trade with jmwilliams . Very helpful in helping make this deal smooth for all parties. He put his gtg status on the line for this other member and a true friend of his. Earned major gtg status in my book!!!!!!!
  16. krakrt

GTG Jmwilliams

Worked out a trade for my 28oz Demarini Creatue, for his 26oz Demarini Juggy OTC. Trade went smooth, used shorty2313 as a reference and he verified to me that jmwilliams is very gtg. Gave me shipping info immediately after shipping the bat and stayed in contact via text upon arrival of bat and...
  17. krakrt

GTG Chrometip78

Did a traded with Ken, shipped his bat right away, and had good pictures and description of the bat he offered in trade, great board member here.
  18. krakrt

For Sale/Trade 29oz 2006 Anderson Rockettech

Looking to Trade or sell my 29oz Anderson Rockettech. Bought it to use in some aluminum tournaments I played in, and I just liked my EST better. Bats perfectly round, no dents or waves along the barrel. No idea number of swings. Looking for low end or very abused composites, Demarini j2u, TPS...
  19. krakrt

Does anyone know Chad Georgeson?

Wondering if any one knows this guy. He plays ball up in Lancaster and lives in Santa Maria I hear. Played a couple tournaments with him and seemed like he was a good guy, gave him cash to get a bat for me. Told me it be a coupe of weeks, was communicating well with me back and forth, then...
  20. krakrt

GSL on the West Coast???

Any chance of getting GSL out here on the west coast anytime soon?