Search results

1. 2

For Sale Vinci Softball 1b Mitt

Glove is NEW in the originial wrapper but not sealed. Glove is black. I applied the Vinci glove gel to it one time. Never even played catch with it. Never attempted to break it in. I switched back to 3b this year. Not sure what to ask for so how $165???
  2. 2

Dudley Thunder heat leather vs. composite

Is there much difference in performance in either ball? Thanks.
  3. 2

For Sale 26oz Cartel in mint condition

220. Bat has less than 10 swings on mush Bp balls. No grip. Bat is returnable. Bat is almost new out of wrapper.
  4. 2

For Sale 27oz ASA Frenzy Elite

Bat is returnable less than 20 bp swings. Looking for $150. I have pics and can email or text them. Bat has no grip or receipt.
  5. 2

For Sale 27oz End Load 2011 Utrip

Bat is returnable and has maybe 10 swings on it. Looking for $120 shipped. Bat is near mint but no grip.
  6. 2

For Sale Big Elite roller bag

Elite roller bag black on black. Used maybe 2 tourneys. 60 shipped. Bag is mint
  7. 2

What's the best liquid pine tar?

I have searched for some of the threads on this topic and most say the 3M spray or the Tanners stick. But when you use the stick and spray it creates layers of wax. Tar doesn't seem to do the same. The problem I have had with the pine tar recently is that it's not sticky if you apply directly...
  8. 2

For Sale 27.5oz Red and Yellow Jeff Hall Mutant

Returnable. Less than 100 swing on it. Bat is almost mint. No collar damage and very little end cap wear. I can email pics. Not sure what to ask so I'll start at $300. I will change if thought to be to high. No trades unless NIW returnable 26 or 27oz Flyswatter and cash.
  9. 2

GTG 26 P GTG list

I may have left out a few.....But doubt it. If I have lmk. Thanks. rawlsy32 lvnoonan Knuckle13 Gobbles dmolina15 chaotic aztec575 1SAST 6-4-3 96packers andrew808 AZN softballer badbuckii ballslinger bc56c bcnickels benchwarmer Benluca221 bert888 Big D Big Pope Daddy...
  10. 2

Glove for 1b

What do ya'll use for playing 1B in softball? I'm using my older Worth/Demarini "Monsta-web". It's fine and all but getting old. I see some guys using 1B mitts. What's your glove of choice for playing 1B?
  11. 2

ASA Green Toxic vs. ASA Z1000

How would you compare the 2?
  12. 2

asa RD28 Vs. Flyswatter

performance wise....What do you think this? RD is nasty as is the Flyswatter. Thoughts?
  13. 2

What's better? SRV3 or SRV4?

Me and a buddy were debating this. Thanks.
  14. 2

For Sale 27.5oz ASA Red and Yellow Jeff Hall Mutant

27.5oz Returnable with a very very slight rattle. Collar is in perfect shape with no chipping. Bat is in very good shape.Looking for $205 shipped(fees included) At the moment not really looking to trade. Need the cash...
  15. 2

Price Check 27.5oz ASA Red and Yellow JH Mutant

It has around 250 swings and returnable. In really good shape and no rattle. What kind of ballpark am I looking to to get on this?
  16. 2

J2 Flyswatter 26 or 27oz

Niw or in mint condition and returnable.
  17. 2

GTG Topdawgs24

He's the man. Super smooth dealing with him. Thanks bro.
  18. 2

For Sale NR 26.5oz Utrip Blue and Yellow Jeff Hall Mutant

Pics added. Bat has maybe 200 swings on it. Bat is not returnable. Bat is in great shape. Looking for $135obo paypaled as a gift. http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/westpl26/IMG00144-20101101-1717.jpg http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/westpl26/IMG00145-20101101-1717.jpg...
  19. 2

For Sale 26.5oz Red and Yellow ASA Jeff Hall Mutant

Bat is 26.5oz Bat is returnable. No receipt. Bat has around around 300 swings on it. Bat has no spider webbing or rattles. Looking for $235, Paypaled as a gift. I will ship out as soon as funds are received via USPS 2-3 Day Priority with tracking...
  20. 2

ASA RD28 26oz

In great shape or new. thanks.