Search results

1. mustafa

Anybody swung SP16BBA?

Anybody swung SP16BBA? Didn't want to spend 3 bills on a bat but I'm leaning towards to the new gear.
  2. mustafa

Need a bat

Didn't play last year and didn't follow any of the bats that came out. Not paying the stupid prices for the 2016 bats. What's a good extended barrel Asa model I can get for a decent price?
  3. mustafa

Softball sucks

Anyone else ever get burnt out with softball? I haven't played one game or even took a round of bp this year. I also have no interest in doing so. Anyone had this happen? Did you get the urge to play again?
  4. mustafa

For Sale Yellow DBU 34/28 w/receipt

Love the bat. Too light for me. Took 25 bp swings. Bat still looks like new. No webbing, cracks, or rattles. Receipt is dated 6/16/14. Price is $100 gift shipped.
  5. mustafa

For Sale Avarice G2 34/28 w/receipt

Love the bat, it just too light for me. I've been pulling the ball way too much with it. Bat has around 50 hits on it. Did one round of bp(30) with it and the rest were game hits(15-20). No cracks or rattle and I can't find any webbing. Receipt is dated 6/23/14 from SBF. Price is $130 gift.
  6. mustafa

Poly or Cork core?

Tried doing a search but didn't find anything. Bought a bunch of cheap reebok balls last year but they are getting mushy now. What's better for BP? Balls with a cork center or a poly center? I like using 44/375 or 44/400 balls for bp.
  7. mustafa

Bad news for us Easton USSSA bat lovers.

The new Combat USSSA bats are way better than Eastons. Don't know about the ASA bats because ASA leagues suck.
  8. mustafa

Derby Boys or Dirty 120

I bought a virus plague mcgraw last year. Now, it's hitting farther than my OG scn2. I want to try another usssa combat. I'm looking at the white/orange dirty 120 or a green yellow derby boys. I can also get the all yellow derby boys for a little cheaper. I can get the dirty in a 30oz which is...
  9. mustafa

LTB SCN2s 28,29,30.

Looking for your scn2's 28,29,and 30oz please. Let me know if you have any of these sizes for sale. Thanks.
  10. mustafa

What is a bad crack? OG scn2.

I have a few OG scn2s. I just picked a couple more. One has a straight line paint crack that doesn't worry me. This other one has a weird paint crack that I haven't seen before. It definitely runs along a line of webbing. You can feel it but it's only very slightly raised. What do you think?
  11. mustafa

For Sale ASA Z2000 34/28 end load RI w/receipt

Selling my z2000. Bought it last year from a board bro for an indoor league. League never happened and I never used it. Bat has less than 100 hits. No webbing, cracks, or rattles. Receipt is dated 10/17/2013. SOLD
  12. mustafa

Price Check 2013 gold asa z-2000

SB214Z-AE gold ASA end load z-2000 I have a z-2000 SB214Z-AE 34/28 with around 100 hits on it. Looks like new and has a receipt dated 10/17/2014. What are these worth?
  13. mustafa

For Sale New Stamp USSSA VX2 34/28 w/receipt

Bought this bat last fall. Never really used it much. A few of my teammates used it. Bat probably has around 100 hits if not less. There is no webbing in the barrel. No cracks or rattles. Bat will not come with the vrs grip. I can put the demarini grip back on if requested to. Receipt is dated...
  14. mustafa

For Sale Demarini Fu-Dawg 34/30 w/receipt

Fu-Dawg 34/30 - Around 100 hits. Only used indoors. Couple lines of webbing. No cracks or rattles. Receipt is dated 10/24/13. SOLD
  15. mustafa

For Sale 4 Eastons For Sale

Easton bats will not come with vrs grip shown. If you want them with the bats, add $7 to price. Fu-Dawg 34/30 - Around 100 hits. Only used indoors. Couple lines of webbing. No cracks or rattles. Receipt is dated 10/24/13. SOLD SP12ST100 34/30 - Around 500 hits. Webbing throughout the...
  16. mustafa

For Sale Bats for sale. Easton & Demarini

Easton bats will not come with vrs grip shown. If you want them with the bats, add $7 to price. Fu-Dawg 34/30 - Around 100 hits. Only used indoors. Couple lines of webbing. No cracks or rattles. Receipt is dated 10/24/13. SOLD SP12ST100 34/30 - Around 500 hits. Webbing throughout the...
  17. mustafa

Anything mind blowing coming out?

Haven't been on in awhile. Feeling pretty lazy and don't want to read through the forum. Anything crazy coming out from Easton?
  18. mustafa

2014 ASA z-2000 end load

Picked up a z-2000 2014 model. Endloaded asa. What's all this horse**** I keep reading about OG's and re-issues? What's a reissue and what's OG? I had the dark blue asa z-1000 when it first came out and I thought it was terrible. How do these newer z-2000's compare?
  19. mustafa

How good is the fu-dawg?

Just bought an 30oz ASA fu-dawg. Too cold out to hit outside here I think, 50 degrees. Is this bat good enough to take the wrapper off and use it? Could it handle some bp with cold hard balls? Bought it for indoor league. Was thinking about taking it out Monday to the summer fields and ripping...
  20. mustafa

I bought an ASA Wanted.

Having read some of the reviews I didn't expect much from this bat to begin with. This bat is pretty awesome. What's the deal with the stupid hologram sticker and why can't it be removed?