Bad news for us Easton USSSA bat lovers.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
The new Combat USSSA bats are way better than Eastons. Don't know about the ASA bats because ASA leagues suck.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I've hit both. I currently have no Combats in my bag. That should tell you where I stand. Combat is decent performance with no where close to the durability of Easton.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
Couldn't care less about durability. I care about how far I can hit the ball with my bats.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
trollface-dancing1.gif

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
It's just funny that all you see being swung in the conference is Easton, worth or Louisville. Only a couple teams swing combat and those are the Combat sponsored teams. But you look at teams like Precision who all swing Easton because of their performance and they aren't a sponsored team. Don't you think you'd see more non-sponsored teams swinging Combat in the conference of they truly were hotter and hit it further? You look at ASA super series and almost every team in there is swinging Easton and Demarini. Not many Combats out there either.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
It's just funny that all you see being swung in the conference is Easton, worth or Louisville. Only a couple teams swing combat and those are the Combat sponsored teams. But you look at teams like Precision who all swing Easton because of their performance and they aren't a sponsored team. Don't you think you'd see more non-sponsored teams swinging Combat in the conference of they truly were hotter and hit it further? You look at ASA super series and almost every team in there is swinging Easton and Demarini. Not many Combats out there either.

IMO, demarini has the better ASA bats just from my past experience. I've only swung the rainbow one bat this year though.

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!
Just got a Chris Greinert bat is nasty not gonna sell my Eastons off for it but it's a great bat... Hottest combat I ever swung great with every ball even mush ...

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Until 2012 Eastons are impossible to find there is no need to swing anything else in utrip.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Hey guys, this crappy bat is way better than this other crappy bat..... nunhuh, unhuh, noooooo nunhuh, waaaaay unhuh, noooooo you don't even know, yes I do......

Combat bought Easton so now they're just one big pile of crap so stop smack talking each other and just pick whether you want a maraca with a stupid name or a log the same as last couple years but with bright paint.

joeym

Manager
Hey guys, this crappy bat is way better than this other crappy bat..... nunhuh, unhuh, noooooo nunhuh, waaaaay unhuh, noooooo you don't even know, yes I do......

Combat bought Easton so now they're just one big pile of crap so stop smack talking each other and just pick whether you want a maraca with a stupid name or a log the same as last couple years but with bright paint.

Bauer bought Combat and Easton. They are still separate entities. It's like K2 owning Miken, Rawlings and Worth, although they have a bit of design sharing.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

In the Border Battle there are more Combats than any other brand. By your logic Combat makes the hottest ASA bats.

I would be surprised if any team playing serious conference ball doesn't have a bat sponsor. If it's not a full factory sponsor the actual sponsor would've gotten some sort of buy in for his players.

InternetTuffGuy

Part Time Player
In the Border Battle there are more Combats than any other brand. By your logic Combat makes the hottest ASA bats.

I would be surprised if any team playing serious conference ball doesn't have a bat sponsor. If it's not a full factory sponsor the actual sponsor would've gotten some sort of buy in for his players.

A lot of conference teams dont