Search results

1. FireGuyQ

48/425 BP Balls

Don't necessarily need them right now. I just have a credit for the store and since I don't really need a new bat, was thinking about using part of it to get some balls. Just one of those, while looking through the site, saw the balls and was considering them.
  2. FireGuyQ

48/425 BP Balls

What are the thoughts on this ball? Looking to get some BP Balls since I don’t play nearly enough (or have the desire) to collect ‘forgotten’ homerun balls. Looking on a site, the Evil 48/425 were the only BP balls in stock. I just don’t want to buy something that will hasten the demise of my...
  3. FireGuyQ

For Sale 26oz Easton Helmer Dually

Is this sold?
  4. FireGuyQ

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

Hey Terry, I’ll be playing at Cornerstone. I think we get our schedule tomorrow. To make it worth my while, I’ll probably try to make a reservation at the batting cage before each game to loosen up.
  5. FireGuyQ

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

We have our first game on Tuesday. Some of the rules include, 1. no more than 12 players on a team (shouldn’t be a problem because who really thinks it is a good idea to bat 14). 2. No fans in the stands. 3. We are suppose to wait in the parking for the game ahead of us to finish and...
  6. FireGuyQ

Helmer Dually Review?

Has anyone swung the new Easton Helmer Dually? If so, what are your thoughts on performance and durability? Since I don’t really play much tourney ball anymore, figured I’d save money and stuck with a bat that is legal across all associations. Thanks!
  7. FireGuyQ

For Sale 27oz miken ultra

Did you sell this? If not, I’ll take it off your hands for $100.
  8. FireGuyQ

Boombah Turf Opinions

Im looking to replace my Tanels with Boombahs. I prefer to play in kids. For those that wear Boombahs, which would you suggest? How is the durability (I usually got two years out of my Tabels). I predominantly play in the outfield. Any other information concerning boombah Turfs would be...
  9. FireGuyQ

For Sale Easton sp1298 26oz

LOL..probably way late to the party, but did you sell this?
  10. FireGuyQ

For Sale Huge Combat Deal

Please pm me on the Greinert 275s and Rogo 275 (I know it isn't part of the great deal, just looking for the best price).
  11. FireGuyQ

For Sale 27oz Dual Stamp Rogo

Did someone buy this or is it still available?
  12. FireGuyQ

For Sale 27oz Z4000 Dual Stamp

I'll take.it.off your hands for $215.
  13. FireGuyQ

For Sale Tanel 360 Softball Footwear

Hey all, I have a pair of size 10 Tanel RPM Lite Turfs and a pair of size 10 Tanel Rev-Ds for sale. Both pairs of shoes are mid cuts and have been worn once (to try them on). I was in a hurry when I bought them, so I bought them in size 10 and 10 1/2. The 10 1/2s fit so I kept them and used...
  14. FireGuyQ

For Sale 27oz True One

Consider it gone. PayPal just sent!
  15. FireGuyQ

3N2 turfs?

They are very comfortable. I've had a pair last me a couple of years. Last year, they were running a special, so I picked up a couple of more pairs. Having said that, I believe that I had to go a half size down. I'll have to check when I get home. They are well worth the money!!!
  16. FireGuyQ

all association The Wanted

One thing to also keep in mind is how hard you swing. A bat that is swung by a 'big' guy or someone with very good bat speed will break a lot sooner than a bat swung by a smaller person or someone that doesn't generate enough bat speed through the zone.
  17. FireGuyQ

Tourney preparation

At a minimum, start your hydration a couple of days in advance. Not saying you have to drink 3 gallons of water every day leading up to the tourney, but you should up your consumption a little bit (unless you are a guy that naturally drinks a bunch of water every day). If you wait until the...
  18. FireGuyQ

Buying bats from chain sporting goods stores

No doubt! Hopefully, he is just trying to be funny...
  19. FireGuyQ

Buying bats from chain sporting goods stores

Seriously, I wouldn't shop for a bat in a chain store because you can expect that you will pay every penny of the MSRP. Whereas, if you look online, you can usually find the bat, NIW for quite a bit less. About the only satisfaction from the chain store is that you have the bat right then and...
  20. FireGuyQ

need two bats...

If you've narrowed down the list of bats to the Creature and the One, you could always post in the Demarini 'Looking to Buy' section. Just specify what you are looking for and you might even put a price. Other thing to do is keep an eye out for those bats in the Demarini 'Looking to Sell'...