Search results

1. FireGuyQ

48/425 BP Balls

What are the thoughts on this ball? Looking to get some BP Balls since I don’t play nearly enough (or have the desire) to collect ‘forgotten’ homerun balls. Looking on a site, the Evil 48/425 were the only BP balls in stock. I just don’t want to buy something that will hasten the demise of my...
  2. FireGuyQ

Helmer Dually Review?

Has anyone swung the new Easton Helmer Dually? If so, what are your thoughts on performance and durability? Since I don’t really play much tourney ball anymore, figured I’d save money and stuck with a bat that is legal across all associations. Thanks!
  3. FireGuyQ

Boombah Turf Opinions

Im looking to replace my Tanels with Boombahs. I prefer to play in kids. For those that wear Boombahs, which would you suggest? How is the durability (I usually got two years out of my Tabels). I predominantly play in the outfield. Any other information concerning boombah Turfs would be...
  4. FireGuyQ

For Sale Tanel 360 Softball Footwear

Hey all, I have a pair of size 10 Tanel RPM Lite Turfs and a pair of size 10 Tanel Rev-Ds for sale. Both pairs of shoes are mid cuts and have been worn once (to try them on). I was in a hurry when I bought them, so I bought them in size 10 and 10 1/2. The 10 1/2s fit so I kept them and used...
  5. FireGuyQ

GTG Johnny T

Just completed a deal with Johnny for a Easton Synergy 98. Bat condition was as advertised and it came with a valid receipt. Johnny sent the package as promised and followed up with great communication throughout the entire process. I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it on Saturday, so...
  6. FireGuyQ

LTB Faceoff

Like the title says, I am looking to pick up a Combat Faceoff mask. Anyone know where I can get the best deal (or have one for sale)? Thanks!
  7. FireGuyQ

For Sale 26oz Freak Maxload DST

A buddy of mine bought this for league play. He took it out and hit about 10 balls with it and when he showed up for his first league game he was told that he couldn't use it. He would like to get $140 (price includes delivery). Bat comes with a valid receipt dated 10/11. If interested...
  8. FireGuyQ

Centenarian Weight

I recently bought balanced Centarians in 26 and 27oz online. They got here yesterday and when I pulled them out of the box and dry swung them, it feels as if the 26 is heavier than the 27. Heck, just holding them in my hand, it feels heavier. I checked the sticker thinking maybe there was a...
  9. FireGuyQ

GTG Csus04

Awesome communication and speedy delivery. i would never hesitate to do business again!
  10. FireGuyQ

27oz Easton Salvo

Looking to see what is the cheapest anyone can do one of these for. Would prefer NIW w/ receipt. But slightly used with returns and receipt would be cool, too. Only looking for this weight for a lady friend. Thanks!
  11. FireGuyQ

27 or 28 Oz Bat

Got a friend that is looking to buy a bat. Plays quite a bit of U-trip, but would like to have a bat that is ASA legal so she doesn't have to have two. Ideally, she wants to spend less than $175. Wanted to see what's out there... Either PM me or you can send me an email at...
  12. FireGuyQ

Combat Faceoff Mask

Hey all, was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one for a good price. Both Combat and the store are selling these for $79.99 and was wondering if anyone found them cheaper than this from a reputable source. Either shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
  13. FireGuyQ

2 for the One

Looking for the best price on a combo for Demarini 'The One.' Would like to get a couple of prices for deals involving both the ASA and Utrip in 27oz. My preference would be NIW since it is for a friend, but if the bats are in pretty good shape with receipts and the price is right, I might be...
  14. FireGuyQ

ragals17 is GTG

Did a deal with Chad for a used 1.20 The One. Bat was in better than described condition and shipping was extremely fast. Awesome communication throughout this transaction. Never hesitate to deal with him!!!!
  15. FireGuyQ

cctexasboi

Great transaction with John. From the beginning there was great communication and it continued throughout the deal. Shipping was lightning fast! NEVER hesitate to deal with John!!!!
  16. FireGuyQ

Hoot GTG

Had a deal with Hoot that couldn't have gone any smoother than if he lived next door. Awesome communication and fast payment! Don't hesitate to do business with him!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. FireGuyQ

jayslurpee is GTG

Did a deal with Jason and it went smoothly. Very fast payment! Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  18. FireGuyQ

BurtonSnol3orde is GTG

Had an outstanding transaction with John. Excellent communication throughout and fast payment on his part. Would definitely recommend him as someone to deal with in good faith!
  19. FireGuyQ

Bats for Sale

Got a few used bats that I am looking to get rid of... 28oz Anderson OG Techzilla (performance wave) $75/OBOSold 27oz Anderson Techzilla CK $125/OBOSold 28oz TPS Springsteel $55/OBO (athletic tape grip)Sold 28oz Worth Wicked Composite $60 (athletic tape grip)Sold 24oz Miken Mpulse...
  20. FireGuyQ

LTB 26oz ASA Juggernaut

Title says it all. I have a friend that is looking to pick up a 26oz Juggernaut. All offers will be considered, however my friend wants a bat with a valid receipt. Either shoot me a pm or an email at [email protected]. If your bat is used, please send me pics. Thanks!