Search results

1. S

LTB BP Balls

I have a bunch, PM or text if interested. 989-239-3113. Perfect BP balls, none are water logged. I will send the best ones I have once I know how many you need.
  2. S

For Sale BP Softballs (used)

bump here
  3. S

Yes sirrr...Majority of them are .52 actually. Feel free to text for a faster response. 989-239-3113.
  4. S

LTB 2014 Demarini Mercy 25oz

I have last years in 25oz. lmk
  5. S

bump here..still plenty available.
  6. S

sorry for the late reply G-Money. I will get you some info on this asap. Message me your phone number and I can send you more pictures and reply faster.
  7. S

For Trade OG mercy

25oz lightly used 2017 Mercy (red and white).
  8. S

$35 per dozen-- Softballs for sale. I've collected these over the last few years from boxes I've purchase for hosted tourneys, or just found at tourneys etc..aside from typical scuffs, all are great for bp or tourneys use. lots of .52s, ASA/NSA etc. I will ship the best ones I have. feel free...
  9. S

LTB Golf Driver

I have an M2, stiff, 10.5, used for only 2 rounds. stock grip. Basically mint. PM if interested in making an offer.
  10. S

I have last years Mercy

I have last years Mercy
  11. S

LTTF running shoes size 10.5

I have a few pairs, do you have any bats to trade?
  12. S

2017 Mercy review

Hey fellas, I'm curious to know if anyone has the new mercy and if so how would you rate it? Does it hold up to previous years mercy's? Better than the Flippers? I've always like these bats but its hard to come across reviews on the new sticks. If you could give me some feedback that would be...
  13. S

Price Check 2017 Mercy review???

Hey fellas, I'm curious to know if anyone has one and if so what are your thoughts? Does it measure up to previous years? Is it as hot as the Flippers? I've had the last 3 flippers that came out. Always liked them, just hoping to have some feedback on this since reviews are hard to find. Any...
  14. S

For Trade TRADED!!27oz, 2016 NIW (returnable) OG Flipper ASA Aftermath

Harwell, text me some pics of the bat at 989-239-3113
  15. S

Jusrah99, you drive a hard bargain my friend! Let me think about it. lol
  16. S

Alright fellas, I have a brand new in the wrapper 27oz 2016 ASA OG Flipper. No swings on it. I just dont typically swing a 27oz. I'd prefer to have a 26oz so lets see what you got for trade on this beauty. Open to 26oz ASA bats ..or even a 25oz Mercy. I'm open to deals, 2for1, NIW or extremely...
  17. S

For Trade 2015 USA Aftermath-27oz

Lol...If its around then I'll let you know Chris. I'm in no hurry, just figured I'd see what was out there. I had a couple deals fall through thus far so at the moment its still here.