Search results

1. E

Knob wiggle

Brand new USA edition flipper asa bat has knob wiggle. Anyone else have this and needed to send it for a new one? Im guessing its a pin design and its not that good? Does it effect the performance of the bat?
  2. E

Newer bats.

Hey guys Im a big fan of the Demarini Stadium. Anyone know if they stopped making them? Andy advice on a new model that is real stiff like the cl22?
  3. E

44 pro gloves/Gloveworks

Im going backnforth on both of these glove builders. Both the jap kip leather. Anyone had one or both of these gloves to compare? Any advice either way?
  4. E

Need a pitcher

Toms River Sunday league. NJ. Inbox me for details
  5. E

Wilson A2000 BBELO Ball Glove

Can anyone tell me how this glove compares to the Rawlings 302 12.75 as far as actual size and play for softball? Thanks
  6. E

Nike Pro Gold Tradition

got this glove on the bay. Love it!!
  7. E

New Vinci Optimus 13.25

This glove is almost like my Rawlings pro302. almost the difference between a baseball pattern and a sotftball pattern.
  8. E

Rawlings Pro302 12.75

I just bought one of these gloves. The Oxford blood Leather. Used it in the field for the first time for a bat practic with the team. I was worried it wouldn quite be big enough for softball. WOW!! Its an awesome glove for softball!!
  9. E

TJ-1952 mesh price check

May put my vinci up for sale. How much is it worth? SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. E

Mizuno blackout usssa vs Combat Avarice

Looking to buy one or the other. Both great price new. Need bat with new stamp!! What do you guys have to say!?:rolleyes:
  11. E

For Sale used gloves for sale

used gloves for sale LHT Demarini Daiblo 14in 25$. Mizuno gmvp1301 45$, gww1251 35$, gww1302 25$. PM if interested. Ship US only
  12. E

Heritage XFG130s

Anyone have one of these gloves? I believe it is an older model rawlings model. maybe 1999 2000ish
  13. E

Time to pick new Game Glove

14. E

Rawlings Heritage PRO xfg 127

Can anyone tell me about this glove. There is almost nothing on the internet about it. I think there may be a difference heritage and heritage pro. Not sure. This glove almost looks like a amg nokona glove.
  15. E

Ankle support

Im looking to find great support. Especially for rolling the ankle. But would want it lowest profile possible. Maybe even under sock. Any suggestions?
  16. E

Worth TXL135 Toxic LITE Softball Glove (13.5")

I saw 2 threads on this glove that had few comments.. Can anyone tell their thoughts about it?
  17. E

Floppy Glove

When someone refers to a Glove that has gotten floppy, what in particular is floppy?
  18. E

Clean and Condition Glove with Oakwood Products?

I found the stuff made by Oakwood Products. Leather Oil Spray. Has lanolin and neatsfoot oil. In thinking it will be good for a light and even spray. They also have something called Gycerine Leather Cleaner. Says it hydrates while cleans your leather. Anybody use these leather treatments...
  19. E

velco strap gloves

Ok I have the same concern with 2 different nokona gloves. the glove feels great with strap totally undone. with it strapped, even as loose as it can go, why does it seem it paralyzed the whole glove. way too tight!! does this break in?
  20. E

Older Mizuno?

I found a glove for sale at a cheap price. its called Franchise Series Exel. Model #GFE1301 Is this of the same quality as there regular 50 or 60 dollar gloves?