Search results

Softball.com:

1. Y

Seniors, playing under the lights

Yea, that’s what makes no sense. The park just spent half a million on replacing all the lights to Musco lighting and it’s like day time under them, the league went to optic balls and is now allowing USSSA bats as per there request, but still whine, whine, whine :confused: just a bunch of old...
  2. Y

Seniors, playing under the lights

Question, I play in a +50 league and in the years past we always play early games, now that other divisions have filled up the diamonds and to make it fair for all teams in the league, we will now have to play at least 8 of 30 games under the lights. Some of the +50 teams do not like this and...
  3. Y

New senior bats?

So you are saying that you have the new GBA's in stock? and not taking pre orders.
  4. Y

Health Questions?

Yes, it is possible... but the trick (for me anyways) was heal, heal, heal, then work, work, work the strength back... I was playing at half speed 5 months after, 1 year after getting full strength and good mobility back, I decided I wanted to get back and play competitive ball again... So it...
  5. Y

My new GBA

Isn’t that the truth, three and a half months for me. Finally got the bat and sorry to say, just another bat that will go in the dust pile. Not what it was hyped up to be, sure it hits as an average bat, but come on, not in the senior category, jmho. As a person that has a bit of influence, I...
  6. Y

Big Jake

Back at you... Same, great deal with OTF... and will look forward to many more deals with you. Unbelievable the amount of trust and honesty OTF and many other board members here posses... after being jacked awhile ago, with believe it or not the infamous DG, it is so very pleasant to be able to...