Search results

1. slaughterhaus

2014 juggy or 2014 l3

I bought both and opened em at the same time. The juggy is ready out of the wrapper. Both were 27oz and the L3 felt like a 30oz with the insane end load it had. I think the l3 could really open up after 1-200 hits, but I sold mine due to the log feel. If you go l3, buy 26 if you normally swing...
  2. slaughterhaus

New Stick

Stick with the Juggy. I have the juggy and aftermath. The aftermath is great but feels fragile to me.
  3. slaughterhaus

GTG SoftballDad52

Definitely gtg. Since I only have a few reviews I shipped first. After he received the bat I got paid instantly. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  4. slaughterhaus

BP drills that ACTUALLY WORK!!

Standing bats distance from a pole/ tree, fence and swing. definitely taught me how to keep my hands inside and barrel back.
  5. slaughterhaus

SP14L3....wow

The 27oz definitely swings heavy compared to my 27 b3. All I own are 27s and I should've went 26 on the L3
  6. slaughterhaus

2014 Juggy

I have two 27s also. The first one I got is a tank -knock on wood- and on fire. Number two arrived and lasted 50 swings or so before it cracked. I hope to hell the other one doesn't bite the dust cause all the return 27s are on back-order.
  7. slaughterhaus

Juggy - stiff feel?

The only time I noticed flex on any bats is when I swung a one mlc and an rd back to back. Most two piece bats feel the same to me. I own two 27oz 14 juggys and they feel identical to my j3a. I've owned a couple og one piece eastons and they definitely feel "loggy" to me since I'm used to my...
  8. slaughterhaus

All about the long ball

Bat hit first HR with? SYN2 Bat hit longest HR with? J3A Bat you hit most HR's with? J3A Bat you hit last HR with? EAS B3.0
  9. slaughterhaus

Hernia check tomorrow...any knowledge out there?

I had the full surgery repair. Out of work for two weeks and was lifting again at eight. Don't rush the recovery.
  10. slaughterhaus

Waiver wire hero of the year

Moreno for the win here. Drafted Ball as a td hawk but so much for that.
  11. slaughterhaus

stealing?

Stealing definately makes it more fun for the catcher. I like playing catcher due to it. I also like screwing with guys on the other team during warm-ups. I fluff my practice throw-downs so they think I have a weak arm. Ive also done it long enough I know when a guy is looking to go. If your...
  12. slaughterhaus

RD 28 compared to J3a

I had both but sold the rd. The rd had a much softer barrel and more flexy imo. Distance and pop go to the j3. my j3a has about 700 swings and is just stupid at this point. The rd had about 750 and still smoked the ball, but not quite the distance or sweet spot
  13. slaughterhaus

Another J3liever...

I only bring out the j3 when I need to clean the bases. Ive tried base knocks with it without changing my swing speed, line drives over. Its been stupid since the wrapper came off. I will say that hit it square with top spin and the infield has to close their eyes and not die. First scrimmage...
  14. slaughterhaus

For Trade j3a

28oz RD28. broke in still verry solid.
  15. slaughterhaus

Price Check 28oz RD28

Price check on 28oz asa RD with 800-1000 swings, Stupid hot and verrry solid. og grip is gone. only normal wear marks with little to no endcap wear.
  16. slaughterhaus

Anyone get tired of a team, and just start your own?

I have been thinking of joining another team as well. When our team is on its all butterflies and rainbows, when we slump... Our captain thinks the newest person he finds is the greatest player. Screws with the batting order by throwing pickups towards the top, puts the biggest egos at the top...
  17. slaughterhaus

Middle Finger Pain

I have the exact same problem. probably holding the bat too tight. I catch myself doing that quite often
  18. slaughterhaus

Batters Box ???

I like to stand with my back foot at the front of the plate also. I keeps me from reaching for the ball. Also I have alot of upper body strength so as long as the ball crosses me from the waste to shoulders, I can still turn on the ball. We also have a pretty low arc rule in our asa league.
  19. slaughterhaus

Easton S1 vs. B3...

My S1 got pretty stupid after 150 hits. Also got a nasty rattle around that time too. It felt like my hot ssr4 before it broke. As for the reviews on the S1, it seems like people hopped online too fast and reviewed em before they opened up. Definately has the stealth tin sound until the 100...
  20. slaughterhaus

Anyone sent back an ssr4?

I sent in my ssr4 last July and it took 6 months to get a return. Mid January had a S1 sitting on my doorstep in the snow. Made me happy with the "awesome" six month warranty. Called easton on Monday due to the S1 rattle with 150 hits and they agreed to send a b3.0 on this one. I do think I...