Search results

1. Jai_Den

KF30 Ultramax vs KF30 Supermax

What's the difference , red vs green?
  2. Jai_Den

GTG BassBlaster is GTG

Did deal a couple of weeks ago, but just now getting to my packages, so late feedback post. Bat was delivered exactly as promised. Thanks again
  3. Jai_Den

Benman is gtg

We did a trade for 2 NR F+ for 2 first batch C4's. He shipped although I havent gotten bats back from Miken yet. GTG in my book. Bats will be there shortly sir, thank you.
  4. Jai_Den

LTB Hurricanes

38-40 waist any length. LMK what you got.
  5. Jai_Den

Playmaka37 is gtg

Item was shipped quickly and as described. dont hesitate to deal with. Thanks for the glove
  6. Jai_Den

cnt4mE33 is gtg..

got the bat. 2 days from MN to WA. Would deal with again. Thanks.
  7. Jai_Den

Paintball Marker F/S

I have a Smartparts ION for sale. Used for 3 hours. It has been upped as much as possible. over $600 in upgrades. New... Fire bolt, Tadoa Board, Trigger, QEV, Freak Barrel w/ insert kits (never used), Halo v35 with board hopped.... Only thing that doesnt come with is the tank (as I...
  8. Jai_Den

Wtb: Og Hammer

Looking for an OG hammer. As old as I can get it. As long as it still says Official Softball on it. Any weight below 31. Someone has got to have one.
  9. Jai_Den

WTB: LS ultimate pitching machine

Looking to buy a working Luisville Slugger Ultimate pitching Machine. Used for coach pitch. Let me know if you got on please
  10. Jai_Den

LKGRenegade22 is GTG

This feedback is LONG overdue. LKG hooked me up with a great price even held it for me till said date. Would deal with again. Apologize for the delay in feedback:o
  11. Jai_Den

Bird25 is $$$$$$$$

This is my second deal with bird, GTG. Dont hesitate.
  12. Jai_Den

Eballhero is gtg

Good communications and sent out payment as stated. Would deal with again. Thanks
  13. Jai_Den

bakesta72 took my bats...

He paid for them quickly tho...so GTG in my book:D
  14. Jai_Den

JMRRICE Is $$$$

JMRRICE GTG...Great price, and item and described...
  15. Jai_Den

mudawg

is gtg!!! would deal with anytime!
  16. Jai_Den

batdoc

Is gtg!!!:D
  17. Jai_Den

My First bad deal...

Purchased a OG Syn from Kbowers33 on 1/28/08 for $140. I recieved the box without the bat on 2/2/2008. I sent a PM stating the situation. He said that he would check into it. I replied back, "just keep me informed". Heard nothing. I PM'd him a week later asking for an update and he replied "Did...
  18. Jai_Den

Tnsball.........

Purchased an OG Syn from Ryan. Due to USPS's inability to properly deliver packaged I did not recieve the item. Luckily the bat was insured. Ryan returned my money and communicated with me through the whole process. He is GTG in my book and wouldnt hesitate to deal with again!! Thanks
  19. Jai_Den

BIGPAPA33 is GTG

Did a deal with him for a NIW mutant. Great Communication, would deal with again in heart beat. Thanks...
  20. Jai_Den

gut69wrench is GTG

By far the best deal I have done on here. From NC to WA in less than 24hr. Great price and bat as described. Thank you:D