Search results

1. J

LS Hyper 1

small sweet spot, But ball goes when you hit the sweet spot. Broke mine pretty fast maybe 100 swings
  2. J

2019 adidas 2 piece

I ordered my two piece endload 27.5 from David Crawley. His name is on the balanced version.
  3. J

2019 adidas 2 piece

just ordered a 27.5 endload 2 piece should have it in about 2 weeks.
  4. J

New Adidas two piece

Anyone have a connection to get one of the new adidas two piece endload red model. prefer 27 oz
  5. J

New Slugger Hyper Z

Interested 26 or 27oz
  6. J

Stepping up in batters box

In my neck of the woods we call it walking the box. Guys that do it get more pop from the momentum. In utrip you just start fake pumping get the hitter of balance and it defeats the purpose of walking the box. In senior the pitcher needs to keep the ball deep no short pitches or take a quick...
  7. J

MASTERS - SENIORS RECREATION TOURNAMENT

If you have teams in the 50-59 age bracket looking for players please let me know as this is in my backyard.
  8. J

MASTERS - SENIORS RECREATION TOURNAMENT

i have an interest in this what are the rules
  9. J

LTB 2017 WORTH EST COMP XL USSSA SLOWPITCH BAT WESTMU

Looking for a 26 oz for the wife for her birthday. worth 2017 est 26oz
  10. J

Dudley Lightning Fielding Gloves

i will take a 14 rht
  11. J

Evil BP balls

Anyone have any hard BP softballs they want to sell. For BP i do like the evil two color ball. Pretty cool see them overturn when you smash them over the fence.
  12. J

New Adidas 12 in

=================================================================================================== I notice a big difference in my Melee12 27oz and my Dudley 2.0 12 inch 27 oz. the Adidas feels like almost no weight is in the handle and the dudley feels all the weight is in the handle. both...
  13. J

New Adidas 12 in

Who wants to sell me a Adidas 12" 27 or 28 oz.
  14. J

Dudley Lightning 2.0 13" End Loaded

Kelly sports 173 free shipping on the Dudley 2.0 use coupon code 25off
  15. J

Best price i can find for the dudley 2.0 is 170 . You can get the older model for allot less.
  16. J

Hi , Looking for used or new at a very good price Dudley 2.0 12 inch model; Prefer 28 oz but will accept any weight at the right price. Thank you Kevin
  17. J

looking to start a 55+ tournament team in rhode island league

i play in the ri league. i have friends looking to join a Sunday morning team. What division are you in on Sundays. also they are 50 not 55.
  18. J

Any decent senior leagues in NY/CT area?

There is a league in RI. double header on Sunday mornings. I also heard there is going to be a league in Worcester ma for 50 and older this year.
  19. J

2016 Miken MV1

I like one piece bats has anyone swung the mv1 maxload yet? thinking of getting one little nervous the cost on these are half price.
  20. J

RL vs Melee 2

looking for a melee endload 27 oz anyone selling these?