Search results

1. J

New Adidas two piece

Anyone have a connection to get one of the new adidas two piece endload red model. prefer 27 oz
  2. J

LTB 2017 WORTH EST COMP XL USSSA SLOWPITCH BAT WESTMU

Looking for a 26 oz for the wife for her birthday. worth 2017 est 26oz
  3. J

Evil BP balls

Anyone have any hard BP softballs they want to sell. For BP i do like the evil two color ball. Pretty cool see them overturn when you smash them over the fence.
  4. J

2016 Miken MV1

I like one piece bats has anyone swung the mv1 maxload yet? thinking of getting one little nervous the cost on these are half price.
  5. J

Combat Rocket Launcher

Thinking of picking up a Rocket Launcher EL endload 27oz. I like one piece bats and i need to break in a new bat for bp. Where do you guys go for your senior bats? I am a newbie at this senior thing it is my first year.
  6. J

over 50 in Mass, RI, CT.

Are their any 50+ leagues in Massachusetts , Rhode Island or Connecticut this year. I have been playing for awhile with the youngins and I am interested in playing 50+ this year. If anyone is looking for a outfielder with a good arm and can still run let me know. Also if you know of a league...
  7. J

Can they kick a team out for no real reason

Local league kicks out team and sponser for no real reason other then winning can they do this? It is a public league. Team only won two championships in the past ten years. Local sponser is a town taxpaying company along with most players on the team. My real problem with this is they...
  8. J

USSSA usssa : Blocked ball question

Bases loaded one out. Hitter hits ball to shortstop short stop throws home and catcher has ball bounce off glove ball rolls into hitting teams bats leaning against dugout where theres hangers but not enough to hold all bats. Umpire rules blocked ball awards run scored and call hitter out. So...
  9. J

For Sale/Trade Looking for a Worth Pride 24oz

Have a few bats to trade or straight up. this is for my other half thanks.
  10. J

LTB LTB: Worth Pride fastpitch 24 oz

Looking for this for the girls on our usssa coed team. Thanks
  11. J

simple Rule question

Bases Loaded one out. Fly ball to left field LF dives for the ball ball bounces out of his glove throws to third for a force out third throws to second for a force out three outs. The question is does the run that crossed the plate count? Tried to explain to the ump the run does not count...
  12. J

LTB looking for F+ Players model new 26oz

Looking for a 26oz freak plus players model NEW only. It's for the chick not me.
  13. J

Pst anyweight

I'm playing in a league allowing PST but no composites what so ever. PST are outhitting everything else being swung.
  14. J

GTG LOKAHI great board bro gtg

I got a great deal from Lokahi everything as promised. No price games excellent communication. I received the bat quicker then expected. He insured bat for both our benefit! I would purchase another bat from him in a heart beat.
  15. J

what weight do most majors players swing?

I think i seen somewhere wallace swings a 26oz! Does anyone know the weight of bats most major players swing?
  16. J

worth duo

Looking for a worth duo. I have a 27.5 jh titan if interested for trade or let me know how much cash$$$.
  17. J

resmondo titan 26 oz

Looking for a 09 resmondo titan 26oz. I have a 27.5 JH Titan for trade bait with about 200 cuts on it in good shape and returnable.
  18. J

GTG Jlope gtg

Great deal for some Tanels from JLOPE is GTG.
  19. J

ENVY is GTG!!!!

Stayed in contact to make sure i was happy with deal. In all i bought the bat for a good price. shipped same day gave tracking information same day He also walked threw the hole process saying things like it will take a day for the tracking information to show up if you track it on line...
  20. J

LTB MV-1 26oz supermax

My girls b-day is coming up looking to buy her a mv-1 26oz supermax for her. she loves my 28oz but it is to heavy for her.