Search results

1. C

For Sale 25 max recoil asa

little webbing starting. has around 700 cuts. stamps 90%. asking $150 obo.
  2. C

For Sale Freak 98 28oz

Need to let this one go just dont have time to use it. Its a freak 98 in 28 oz and has less than im guessing 200 cuts on it. used it in bp twice and havent gotten away from the recoils since. $200 obo. will get up pics asap.
  3. C

Max Workouts by shin othake

anyone ever try it? if so how did u like it? looking at getting into it bc it is training like an athlete not just trying to get buff. lmk guys
  4. C

For Trade NRG 500 28 max

has 200 cuts no webbing, cracks and end cap is solid. will add cash to make the deal right. I can send pics through email or if someone wants to post them for me that would be great. need to trade for a recoil(asa) or freak 98. Open to other offers as well. LMK.
  5. C

GTG astar250 is gtg

great to deal with. provided shipping info and stayed in contact.
  6. C

GTG Vdub56

GTG here. fast payment and great communication
  7. C

LTB Team Bat

Looking to buy a team bat. 27 oz will be good. lmk what you have.
  8. C

Iowa player needed in Vinton

Have one spot open in the outfield. looking to pick a guy up. only 20 mins away from cedar rapids. lmk
  9. C

Too many choices?

I have a recoil max(under 100 hits), freak 98(under 100 hits) and superfreak 98(400 hits). which one should i make my gamer? Havent been able to hit any of them yet. I am just itching to swing but dont want to go to the cages.
  10. C

For Sale Freak Dst

27 oz maxload. has less than 75 hits so pretty much NOW. 175 obo. shoot me some offers. will text pics pm me with your number.
  11. C

GTG goyard2

GTG here. packed very well and shipped fast with great communication. dont hesitate to deal with this guy. GTG for sure
  12. C

GTG Gathman_4

helped me out a lot on my first trade on here. dont hesitate to deal with.
  13. C

Boombah or Nike turfs

need to buy some turfs. new or used size 12. pm me with offers.
  14. C

For Sale/Trade easton srv3

[COLOR="red"]TRADED!!!![/COLOR]27 oz. no rattles, no cracks or webbing, end cap has no seperation, bat has under 200 hits on it so its in like new condition. do have receipt want to get $200. paypal is the payment accepted. Will trade for miken freak 98 or recoil asa. trade is negoitable...