Search results

1. C4zFury

Getting back in and need some advice on bats

Go find an old worth lighthouse...they are on EGAY every once in a while. the old Rich's superior bats by tps were really good too! If you want a NIW bat, you wont go wrong with any anderson or demarini metals...they are good products!
  2. C4zFury

decent bat for a coed team

I have never had a coed girl not like my 04 f2. it swings pretty balanced and has a lot of pop. Hope this helps
  3. C4zFury

Another baserunning Q

No force at third once the out is retired...bad call!
  4. C4zFury

Still have the techzilla?

Still have the techzilla?
  5. C4zFury

LTB a Lady or Anti virus

I am interested in both a Lady Virus...25, 26 or 27 oz with ASA stamps. I am also interested in a 27 or 28 oz anti virus. PM me or email at [email protected]. LMK CW
  6. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

I have never swung her. It is my buddies, I just wondered if there was anyone who would like to give her a shot. Maybe they had something they wanted to unload that I could swing. I am open as far as cash or trades. Make an offer. Really flexible. I am not looking for top dollar...CW
  7. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

Someone take a look!
  8. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

On the way up! CW
  9. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

No one interested? CW
  10. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

Up Up and away! CW
  11. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

Found the camera...lol...Pictures posted! CW
  12. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

Will get them up in the am. I have to locate the camera. CW
  13. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

To the top!
  14. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

I have a friend of mine's PST 137, recertified, that I am looking to unload. It is not marked for weight. On a regular house scale it is 26 ozs, but feels more like a 28. It has two dents in the taper, but no dents what so ever in the barrel. I am interested in trades, demarini white steel...
  15. C4zFury

FS RD28 28 oz

I would jump all over this if it had a receipt!...or if the price was lower. LMK if you lower the price. CW
  16. C4zFury

PST 137 anyone?

I have a buddies PST 137 that was used...but had no dents. It is scratched all to hell, but still has life. I think it is a 28 oz, recert. LMK and I will take pics if there is an interest. Because there needs to be a price $200 shipped CW
  17. C4zFury

Matrix 27oz niw...Demrinis for sell

Fyi You may want to lower your price on the F375, you can get them for 75-125 brand new in wrapper with receipt all day long on ebay. CW
  18. C4zFury

Rodriguez Pants!!!!!!

Forty shipped 40 shipped to your door! Just in case there was any misunderstanding! CW
  19. C4zFury

Rodriguez Pants!!!!!!

You will not be dissapointed! They are really good quality. CW
  20. C4zFury

Rodriguez Pants!!!!!!

I ordered a 31 x 30 and they came in 31 x 31...Sr. Rodriguez said he cuts them long so they can be hemmed if needed. CW