Search results

1. C4zFury

LTB a Lady or Anti virus

I am interested in both a Lady Virus...25, 26 or 27 oz with ASA stamps. I am also interested in a 27 or 28 oz anti virus. PM me or email at [email protected]. LMK CW
  2. C4zFury

PST 137 FT or FS

I have a friend of mine's PST 137, recertified, that I am looking to unload. It is not marked for weight. On a regular house scale it is 26 ozs, but feels more like a 28. It has two dents in the taper, but no dents what so ever in the barrel. I am interested in trades, demarini white steel...
  3. C4zFury

PST 137 anyone?

I have a buddies PST 137 that was used...but had no dents. It is scratched all to hell, but still has life. I think it is a 28 oz, recert. LMK and I will take pics if there is an interest. Because there needs to be a price $200 shipped CW
  4. C4zFury

Rodriguez Pants!!!!!!

These pants are outstanding!!! They are $40 a piece and the customization is outstanding. Go get a pair! OH and my new glove as well!!! CW
  5. C4zFury

Westtexas

I ordered my Rodriguez glove from Westtexas and he helped me choose the colors, fill out the order form and kept in great communication the whole time. I received the glove when promised and exactly the way I wanted it. Have no doubts when dealing with him, he is top notch...thanks for the...
  6. C4zFury

Westtexas is way GTG!!!!

My glove looks awesome! Will post pics later. CW
  7. C4zFury

Basehitter76 is GTG

Transaction was quick and painless. He paypal'd money to my account seconds after I accepted his offer. The bat was then mailed the next day. Great guy to deal with. CW