Search results

1. hobo00

looking in myrtle beach sc

I am looking to play in o around Myrtle beach sc I have played utrip nsa asa freedom message me on here with number and where your from and I will call you asap
  2. hobo00

someone telk me a little more

I have no clue whats its worth or anything Worth mayhem white ash Swb 34 Offical softball
  3. hobo00

looking to play in myrtle beach sc

I am looking to play ball in sc I can play travel or league great bat good glove played mostly e ball in nc but can play c or d I play 1st,catch,dh,ah,can pitch just don't like to
  4. hobo00

Looking for a team in mb

i am looking to join a team travel or league in myrtle beach sc i can play 1st 3rd catch dh ah i have a strong bat and can hit for power or basehits i also have a good glove if your team is looking or if you know of someone looking please let me know
  5. hobo00

need a logo

we are team out of nc that is playing in support of breast cancer victoms. The team name is Playing for the Cause the colors we want are white and pink and the breast cancer logo somewhere on the shirt and pants please help me out if you can.
  6. hobo00

Alllll carolina boyz pls read

we are looking to get into our first tourny here in gastonia on the 26th i need your input on if we should or not and if you are avil to make it or not it will be a sso tourny
  7. hobo00

I need help

I got a team that needs a name we had one but come to find out someone else already had that name. We are team out of nc and sc and our colors are white and pink and we are going to be supporting breat cancer can any or everyone help out please nothing stupid we are adults here people THE...
  8. hobo00

Tourny team still looking

We are a nc based team looking for about 5 to 7 more players for a travel team utrip,nsa is mostly what we will play all over nc and some sc we are great looking bunch of guys that are laid back and loves to play we will have pratice soon to set the team so if you are interested pm me or...
  9. hobo00

For Trade mv1 for '11 connell

i got a mv1 supermax with less then 75 hits and a return i do have the rec. it is a 27oz i will TRADE ONLY for a '11 connell
  10. hobo00

OFFICAL NC teams looking for players/free agents

A. looking for a team, you should list the following -what area you are in such as region, city, and the areas you are willing to play in - what nights you are available to play - what positions you play - level of play a-b-c-d-e-rec - what type of league you want to play...
  11. hobo00

GTG KannonsDad

he is a great sbf member gave me a glove ill deal with him again in a heartbeat
  12. hobo00

For Trade 27 oz og combat

i want a worth liberty or something similar i got what the title says for trade bait it has less then 50 hits and is returnable
  13. hobo00

For Trade mv1 supermax and og combat

i want a white ''11 connell at least a 27oz both of mine have a return and the i have the rec. for the mv1 they are both 27oz
  14. hobo00

Price Check i need a price check please

i have a 27 oz. og combat the green one with a return with less then 50 hits on it here a pic
  15. hobo00

looking to put a team together

i got about 5 or 6 guys wanting to put a travel team together we will play 2 times a month in nc and sc (rock hill mostly) and play utrip,nsa,sso we are laid back guys but do want to win the name of the team is going to be carolina boys and the colors are pink and white (help to support brest...
  16. hobo00

For Trade mv-1 supermax and combat

i have a mv1 supermax 100 hits max and a og combat 50 hits max has tape grips and both are 27oz i am looking to trade only NSA and utrips bats only lmk also have a singlewall supercell 28oz. lots of hits but still has great pop on it has a supercell bat sleeve for it also $65 as a gift or...
  17. hobo00

bp near charlotte tomorrow

a couple guys are going to hit tomorrow any and everyone is welcome to join just pm with contact info and i will tell you how to get to the field it will be at biggerstaff if you know where it is just let me know you are coming thanks
  18. hobo00

For Sale worth pants 3x

i got a pair of worth pants that are michigan colors they have maybe 1 stain i wore them maybe 5 tournys and that is it i need a new pair to go with carolina blue 35 paypal as gift or add 3% for fees shipped to your door
  19. hobo00

anyone have any info

does any have any info about the tourny in rock hill sc this weekend if so what is it usssa,nsa etc and does anyone need a couple of players lmk
  20. hobo00

For Trade just looking at offers right now

i got an iphone 3g black back always has screen protecter 3rd generation just seeing what i can trade for send me offers not looking for anything inparticluar just seeing what is out there