Search results

1. B

ASA Runner tags early, ball thrown out of play, cannot appeal?

Runner on 1st, fly ball hit to center field, runner leaves 2 or 3 steps before it was caught. Everyone knew he left early, but when the ball was thrown back into the infield it went out of play. Umpire says you cannot appeal runner leaving early because the ball went out of play, Is this the...
  2. B

ASA slowpitch

Can a first base glove be used at other positions, like catching or outfield. I could not really find anything in the book that says you cannot.
  3. B

ASA ASA Knobcuff

In ASA does a knobcuff need to be taped to the bat. I've heard this is a ASA rule, is this true?
  4. B

2016 Steel?

Anyone have pictures or info on the new Demarini Steels, STL16?
  5. B

4 bats 1 glove

Why do we keep 4 bats in our bag and only 1 glove? Does anyone ever have 1 bat and 4 gloves?
  6. B

RT 2.0 review

Any 2015 RT 2.0 reviews? thanks
  7. B

Raw steel discontinued

Why are the new Raw Steels hard to find?
  8. B

Singlewall metal leagues - 52 300 balls

With ASA going to the 52 300 balls wills this mean singlewall metal leagues will be a thing of the past and allow any ASA bat now? I've been hearing these balls are safer and a little more restricted. Played in one tournament in Aug with the 52 300 and allowed any ASA bat, all we had were...
  9. B

LTB LTB 2013 Raw steel old stamp

Looking for a 2013 Raw Steel 26oz with the 2004 ASA stamp
  10. B

ASA foul tip

How high does a foul tip need to go for it to be an out if the catcher catches it?
  11. B

2013 raw steel asa 2004 wanted

Does anyone know where I can get a 26oz 2013 Raw Steel with the ASA 2004 stamp on it. Or maybe someone has one for sale or trade. Our league is not allowing the new stamped bats this summer, cause we are using up our 44 375 balls
  12. B

2013 Demarini White Steel 26oz?

I bought a new 2013 Demarini White Steel 26oz. The actual weight is 28.7oz! I know steels run a little heavy, (I've never had a 26oz that weight less than 27oz) but why do they sell this bat as a 26? My og 2006 28oz even weights less (28.6oz.)
  13. B

2013 RIP-IT metal

Question about the S13DA, aluminum one piece Prototype 2013, is this bat a single wall or multiwall barrel
  14. B

ASA 2 bases or 1

Is a runner awarded 1 or 2 bases if the throw goes off their shoulder and out of play on their way back to first base.
  15. B

Omega question

I am curious as to why a magnet sticks to my Omega? I know it sticks to my steel bats because they are steel, A magnet will not stick to any of my other aluminum bats. I just assumed the nanotecks were alum. but it doesnt actually say that on the bat anywhere that they are an alloy bat...
  16. B

ASA Rattle in white steel

Is a bat with a rattle in ASA legal to use?
  17. B

some Omega comments

My 27oz Omega finally showed up this week Graphics: Whoever is in charge of graphics at Anderson should be given a raise! This bat stands out from all other bats when lined up against the fence. Missing: Along with "Singlewall" not being on the bat, The weight is also not on this bat...
  18. B

cv12 need to be broken in?

Do alloy bats with composite cores (like the cv12) get hotter as you use them?
  19. B

Reap8

Is the new Reap8 the same bat as the old Reap5 with different graphics?
  20. B

2012 RIVAL Best metal Easton yet!

I'm an all metal league guy, I'm very impressed with my new Rival. I believe its the best metal bat Easton has made yet! I cannot out hit it with my Raw steel