Search results

1. TouchdownJesus

Mojo Moneyball Madness

Good luck to all the teams headed to Columbus this weekend, stay warm and have fun!
  2. TouchdownJesus

Contact info for corporate

Anyone have any contact information for these guys?
  3. TouchdownJesus

i2i is GTG

Had these done, communication is great, quality is great, and timeframe.....fastest I have ever dealt with for full subs(2 weeks from approval to door), and this was the first time I ever received an jersey order that I didn't have any misprints or screw ups, so I would give A= for thoroughness.
  4. TouchdownJesus

For Sale Hat and Jerseys Combo Detroit's Own

White Jersey #19 4XL Black Jersey #19 4XL Camo Jersey #10 3XL Black Hat, never before wore Jerseys done by Shirts N Logos $70 for everything shipped
  5. TouchdownJesus

For Sale Jerseys

More pics attached below
  6. TouchdownJesus

Adidas BP Jackets (short sleeve)

I have seen a few of these around and really like them. Would like to know if anyone on the board can do these with a logo and number or if I have to order through Adidas direct. Looking for next season and would like to give the business to guys on this board.
  7. TouchdownJesus

USSSA E Worlds North

I know it is not Florida or Arizona, but what teams plan on coming up here for the North Worlds?
  8. TouchdownJesus

For Sale 5 Full Sub Dye Jerseys Big Guys

For Sale $30 each shipped, or $130 shipped for all 5. The Villain mock up is the only pic I have, but it came out great. It is number 37. Avenger and Villain jersey do not have names on back and are 4XL, true to size. Motor City Mob jerseys are 4XL as well with Clark on back, #99. See Pics, Mob...
  9. TouchdownJesus

Any Help Please?

I curretnly have a logo I would like to own, as well as the name of the business which I hope to get up and running, but curious how I go about getting my logo copyrighted or trademarked, along with the name. Anyone out there know how I go about this? Plz and TY
  10. TouchdownJesus

For Sale Turn 2 Sports Hats

all black 5 s/m and 2 m/xl red white and blue 2 s/m black and white with pink logo 2 s/m and 1 m/xl all white 2 s/m and 5 m/xl navy and orange 3 m/xl and 4 s/m black and white 7 s/m and 5 m/xl black white and black 8 m/xl and 9 s/m $22 shipped for 1 $55 shipped for 3 $80 shipped for 5...
  11. TouchdownJesus

For Sale Full Sub jerseys and shorts

Attached are pictures, but anyone interested in buying any of these extra jerseys and/or shorts I have from my team this year. We were called Avengers/Villains, class E team out of Detroit. We were going for the whole good v evil thing. Message me for more photos, and sizes available and...