For Sale Full Sub jerseys and shorts

Softball.com:

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Attached are pictures, but anyone interested in buying any of these extra jerseys and/or shorts I have from my team this year. We were called Avengers/Villains, class E team out of Detroit. We were going for the whole good v evil thing.

Message me for more photos, and sizes available and the jersey number info

Last edited:

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
costs are

$20 for each item, the jerseys cost me $39.99 and the shorts cost me $37. To have the items shipped add $15 flat rate to each order, regardless of amount of items or weight, shipping is flat rate.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
shorts

shorts are navy blue, shippin is flat rate $15, I can make a deal though. I have the Avenger shorts in the following sizes: 1 Medium, 3 Larges, and 1 XL

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Matty at Extreme Graffix did them, he is awesome, I have dealt with him for three years, won't go anywhere else

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
When we sell things here, shipping is included in the price.

$15 flat rate is way too much. I am interested in the #2 jersey, but not for $35. PM if you would like to work something out.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
no XXL's sorry, but I can pretty much make deal on whatever, price is not set in stone, im just trying to recoupe some of what I spent.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Red Avenger Jersey: #2 and #8 Mediums, #98 and #89 XL
White Avenger Jersey: #2 and #8 medium
White Villain Jersey: #98 XL
Avenger Shorts: Medium, 3 Larges, and 1 XL
Villain Shorts: 1 Large and 2 XL's

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
could you send me pictures? I would need a l or xl in shorts and medium or large in shirt if possible...just toying with the idea now...would like to see what these are all about

tcb1423

<font color="Red">Addicted to SoftballFans</font>
damn u dont have any large or xl jerseys left if so i buy one pm me.. thanx