Search results

1. B

For Trade Worth Blue EST XL

Looking to trade my 26oz est xl. Picked this up in a local trade and just swings too light for my liking. Has 200-250 swings. In great shape but has no warranty. Trades I'd look for, would be short barrel Miken or Easton in similar condition with 27oz.
  2. B

Another batpack question

I currently have the Diamond IX3 bat pack. I've had it for about 7 years and it's been a great bag. It's finally time to change and I have been looking at the Smash Ops bat pack. Anyone have one that can give me some incite into durability of the bags? Everything else looks pretty comparable to...
  3. B

easton synergy scn2

I've been swinging Miken the last few years. My all time favorite bat is the scn2. Any of the newer Easton or other manufacturers have a bat that swings similar? I'm looking newer bats. Not so much the older new stamp Eastons.
  4. B

Price Check 2016 Fulk

Just looking for a price check on a 27oz 2016 Fulk. About 300 hits - no paperwork
  5. B

Looking for league team in Waxahachie TX

Looking to play league in Hachie or possibly Mansfield. D player that didn't play much last year after moving. Looking to get back into it.
  6. B

Price Check 2016 27oz Fulk Legit

Just looking for what these go for. I have the Barcode but no receipt. Used 1/2 a season. I don't know what it test at. Has small rattle that most my Mikens have.
  7. B

LTTF Combat Assault G5

Anyone have a 27oz or 28oz Combat Assault G5 2-piece (utrip) they'd trade for a 27oz ASP SBE? Might also consider the dual stamp Rogo.
  8. B

27oz SuperZ

27oz utrip super z for sale. $110 OBO (SOLD For $90) Has about 75 BP swings. I don't have the reciept. This is the end loaded model.
  9. B

For Sale 27oz ASP SBE

Looking to sell 27oz ASP SBE. $110 OBO. Has about 300 BP swings. Not original owner and i dont have a receipt.
  10. B

GTG Easton4Life

Don't think there is a better person to do a deal with. Great communication and very fast shipping.
  11. B

GTG Fonz5150

VGTG bro here. Bat got held up in shipping and he was quick to get a claim turned in. Communicated the whole time and kept me in the loop. Had the bat the next day.
  12. B

For Sale Black DC41, Rogo, JH Legit

Up for Sale Only - No receipts 27oz Black DC41. Has normal field wear as this was the bat I used most of the summer. Bat tested between 260-270 and haven't used since. $135 - Sold to argueata2534 $120 26.5oz JH Legit. Got this of a board bro a few month back. I liked this better than the DC...
  13. B

Boombah Beast Owners

I've searched but didn't have any luck but has anyone come up with a way to get this bag to stand on its own? Love the bag but don't like the fact of the shoe department dragging on the bottom when I stand it up.
  14. B

Price Check Utrip Rogo 28oz

Figured I would try this again only with some pictures attached. Looking for a price check on a slightly used 28oz Rogo. Has no more than 200 swings on the bat. Both stickers no receipt.
  15. B

GTG Softball lonnie

He chooses to use money orders but gets them sent out on time and communication was great. He's GTG in my book.
  16. B

For Sale/Trade 2014 RI Z2000 Balanced 28oz

Bat has around 300-400 hits. Not broke in yet. Will come without grip. Selling price will be $120 but would rather trade. PayPal as gifted or buyer pays fees. Looking to put this towards a trade for the following in 27oz. I would add cash to the deal of course. Switching over to endloaded bats...
  17. B

2pc Psycho vs New DC41

Is there any difference in the two bats other than paint job? I haven't swung either of these but was curious what others opinions were who have.
  18. B

For Sale/Trade SY100, SCN19, ASA Recoil

28oz Easton SP12SY100 - No cracking or end cap issues - $165 OBO (SOLD $150) 28oz Easton SCN19 (New Stamp) - No cracking or end cap issues - $110 OBO 27oz ASA Miken Maxload Recoil - Both stamps are visible. Hasn't been hit in 2 years. $75 OBO All prices are PayPal gifted or you pay...
  19. B

Price Check 28oz SCN19

Looking for a price on a SCN19 with new stamp. Has about 4-500 swings on it but has no webbing or end cap issues. Just normal field wear.
  20. B

Price Check Miken Recoil ASA Maxload

Looking for a price check on the OG Miken Recoil ASA. Both stamps are visible. 27oz...Thanks