Search results

1. P

LTTF Z1k

Any one getting rid of a LS Z1K silver and blue 26oz bal
  2. P

SIS 100H return

Did the SIS 100H come out with 2 barcodes or just need receipt from SIS to return
  3. P

LTB 4theFallen

Looking for a 27oz 4theFallen new or used
  4. P

LTTF Demarini VX2U

I know they are out there hopefully VX2 old paint with new stamp 26, 27, or 28....updated trade bait
  5. P

LTTF Cl22 / vx2

Trade bait for 27 new paint and stamp VX2U, have the following to trade Z1000 dual stamp 26oz Bal, lil wobble 30oz Minty Fu Dawg 30oz NR L4 27oz ASA RD28
  6. P

LTTF Mercy and VX2U

Looking for 26oz Mercy and VX2U 26 or 27oz shoot me a PM
  7. P

For Sale/Trade Jordan Olympic 7's

Brand new Authentic Jordan Olympic 7's with receipt size 11 will upload pics after work....Looking for 27oz ASA Ultra, 27oz J3A, Z2K 27oz EL
  8. P

LTB Pants

Looking for any color pants size 40 -42. PM me thanks
  9. P

For Sale/Trade Couple OG TPS, Easton, Worth

26oz ASA and USSSA Catty both Cattys trade to lealmarie4, 26oz Synergy2 $80, and 28oz Worth M798 worth rain stick rattle $110...pics up in the morning let me know if I'm off on prices... Thanks
  10. P

For Sale/Trade Authentic Jordan Retro OLYMPIC 7's

Looking for $235/obo or a 27EL ASA Z1000 with receipt...100% Authentic brand new never worn have a size 11 and 11 1/2.
  11. P

Bombs Away

With everyone hitting 400' bombs now a days, I was wondering what level you play at? In all the videos you see all the edited bomb shots but in E tourneys you can hit none or 1. I know some leagues have different homerun rules but are you the only guy on your team hitting bombs? Or do you just...
  12. P

LTB Mizuno Blast or Blast 2 (Mid) Royal

Alright need some help brothers, looking for Mizuno blast or blast 2 in mid but the color has to be ROYAL!!!! Ordered and paid for an 11.5 from the store but was called and informed sold out. PM me if you can hook me up. PP ready
  13. P

For Trade OG Eastons and Cattys, Salvo and Craze

Looking to change the look of the collection: would like to trade preferably SRV3, Freak FX 700 ASA Pics in album. Sale prices added let me know if I'm not in the ball park with prices 27oz Salvo only about 100 hits on it at most, in great condition. Returnable w/receipt dated May 11. $110...
  14. P

Maybe Deal of the Day

Came across this post on Wash DC CL....Roller bag, 3 gloves, 40 assorted balls, 3 bats 1-Synergy2, 1-ASA Demarini EVO, 1-OG ASA Mayhem all for $50 yes I'm noob
  15. P

LTB Fast pitch bats

Looking to purchase or trade for fast pitch bats for my daughters; not much to trade ASA Catty28, USSSA Catty26, ASA Craze26, OG Synergy+28, OG Synergy26 will upload pics later today will add cash if needed looing for 32/33in.
  16. P

Canada Softball

I might have missed the pitch on this but I know Team USA has the dream team Helmer, Rusty, and Wegman, etc, etc but does Team Canada have anyone that has a name for themselves or are they just Canada's top Major players? Missed the game this year so was wondering...
  17. P

Jordan Turf reviews

Hey 1st off no need to point out they are fake, trying to find out after the big order how well they held up compared to Elite and Boomba's turfs before I order a pair. Thanks
  18. P

2011 BH Speed

Trying to get some feedback on anyone who has swung the BH Speed 2011? Have the SRV3 and Salvo and enjoy both. thanks.
  19. P

SRV3 vs Salvo

Can I get some feedback looking to buy one tomorrow, trying to decide which one to go with....Thanks