Search results

1. O

2014 dc41 utrip

Looking to buy a 2014 utrip DC 41 27oz it was the flat black with orange lettering
  2. O

New Juggy paint crack?

Clear fingernail polish believe it or not got paint crack in my 2014 juggy put that on there hasn'tmoved
  3. O

LTB 26 oz easton bh speed asa and 26oz 08 flex

i would also trade for a mercy
  4. O

LTB 26 oz easton bh speed asa and 26oz 08 flex

the helmer is broken in nicely has around 500 swings on it has some nicks in it. the flex has around 200 swings hasnt even broken in yet looking for 150 a piece i will post some pics or u can send a text to 5672027432
  5. O

srv5

dont think theres a crack was doing it right out the wrapper and i take all my grips off and didnt see anything i think its going to be smoking hit lazers off it at bp the other day
  6. O

srv5

no there is not a crack i have a srv3 A OG utrip synergy and a bj fulk and none of them do it
  7. O

srv5

does it also mean the bat is going to break soon I doubt ill hit it 400 plus lol i dont have that kind of swing
  8. O

srv5

i have a easton salvo and when i hit the knob on the ground the bat makes a rattle with the vibration my other bats dont do that. Its not a glue piece rattleing its the bat itself just wondering what this means
  9. O

For Trade 280z salvo

looking to trade a 28 oz salvo for a 26oz salvo. This salvo is brand new just took it out the wrapper, i have one return left on it and i have the paper work for it. Looking for a 26 oz salvo niw just like what im trading i would like the paper work included to. 5672986062 for any questions
  10. O

For Sale Authentic oakleys prt 2

can u get me a deal on the m frames and the dark lenses
  11. O

srv3

i also have a salvo i got that in 28oz and i just purchased a 26oz srv3 also are local league is using wsl rules this year so i purchased a worth bj fulk and a og synergy
  12. O

srv3

is the srv3 a good asa bat ive heard many opinions and i feel like every bat is different for everyone
  13. O

LTB synergy speed

looking to buy a 2010 batch brett helmer synergy speed let me know would like to do the deal tomarrow so it can be here by weds
  14. O

LTB srv3

looking for a srv3 synergy speed breet helmer 2010 batch looking to buy not trade
  15. O

LTB srv3 bh synergy speed

looking to buy a srv3 brett helmer synergy speed 2010 batch. not looking to trade just want to buy .
  16. O

For Trade "MINT" 28oz Easton Scx3

give u 600
  17. O

For Sale 28oz. NR Bj Fulk.......20 hits

we going to do this ill be back in a hour
  18. O

For Sale/Trade OG Extended/flex

i have a 28 oz salvo almost new less than 100 swings still has the warranty and reciept got it from justbats.com
  19. O

For Sale 28oz. NR Bj Fulk.......20 hits

do u have any pics if so send them 5672597068
  20. O

how much on the bj fulk

how much on the bj fulk