Search results

1. GuruSoftball

USSSA award of bases

On a first throw from an infielder that goes out of play at first base the award is 2 bases from the start of the pitch. Where can i find this rule, it is not one plus one.
  2. GuruSoftball

The new Guru

The GURU softball is back! The new GURU ASA 52 300 will fly farther than any 52 300 and will last forever.
  3. GuruSoftball

For Sale OG Miken Ultra II with ASA Stamps

I have an original Miken Ultra II 29 oz with ASA 2000 stamp intact. It has no rattles or cracks and is structurally sound. It has been in a closet for years. $300 includes priority insured shipping. Jim 903 236 3459
  4. GuruSoftball

Moral Dilemma

I am having a problem deciding what to do about an extremely difficult dilemma. What to do? If someone knows about a senior player and his team spokesman doctoring up a birth certificate to become eligible two years before he turns 50 and he is a friend, should it be reported?
  5. GuruSoftball

Tattooball Kevin

Tattooball is temporarily out of circulation as earlier this week his appendix ruptured and he is in pretty bad shape. His doctor told him it was the worst he had ever seen and he is now home recuperating and resting with a drainage tube extracting the fluid from his abdomen. Kevin is big and...
  6. GuruSoftball

65 major plus roster adds

I am looking for 2 65 yr old major plus players to add to my Guru Softball roster for Dalton GA thursday friday and sat sept 8 9 and 10th, Must be from west of the Mississippi Jim 903 236 3459
  7. GuruSoftball

ISSSA Manassas

We played in Manassas this past weekend and rain was plentiful. RB Thomas hired an independent company to do field maintenance and it proved to be a terrific move. We had a small rain delay but the fields were in very good shape for every game.
  8. GuruSoftball

NSA Tattoo

I just received my first shipment of the Tattoo NSA 44 400 balls and went out to test them this afternoon. WOW, these balls are outstanding. AD Starr is KO'ing the competition. Who else has hit these and what do you think.