Search results

1. natedawg87

Monsta why

I would never purchase a Monsta, direct from Carl or through another owner. I've swung a bunch of them, none can hit the distance of my overweight purple Mercy lol. Whether you buy Monstas from Carl or not, you're still economically supporting the company. The original owner is more than...
  2. natedawg87

JH Liberty

200 hits on my 27.5 Watermelon. Stock grip on it weighs 26.9. Probably the best two piece I own for distance, although I prefer the feedback of my alloy handle Demars. Out hits the FAD and Mutants I've BP'd with
  3. natedawg87

"Two in the Pinky" or Traditional?

Two in the pinky when I'm in the OF/1B, traditional at SS/3B
  4. natedawg87

LTB Jh32 a2000

Still searching for this
  5. natedawg87

For Sale Xbox One games

How was farcry? Repetitive like the last two?
  6. natedawg87

For Sale 26 oz 16 Mercy, Freak 30, CL22

CL22 lives in DE now. Cubs08 is GTG, shipped pretty quick.
  7. natedawg87

Price Check 27 oz Easton Extended SCX3

Prob 80-100. Just can't use it in 99% of leagues anymore.
  8. natedawg87

2016 Demarini Deuce

Quad Wall stacked sounds like the RD. Brings back good memories, hit my first HR with that beast! I will definitely be picking one up
  9. natedawg87

Monsta FIB or NON- FIB

Two DNAs from guys on my team and they swing my Mercy and buddy's J3 over their own sticks. Performance don't lie. Nice looking bats that have been collecting dust this season
  10. natedawg87

For Sale/Trade Easton OG CNT+ SCN2 Flex Demarini J3A Worth DUO Miken Recoil ASA DC41 Utrip

You'll be lucky to get $100 for the older Eastons. I've seen a bunch of them go around $70-80 :( Sorry for your loss of value there, most ASA sanctioned leagues don't allow them anymore
  11. natedawg87

For Sale 3 asa sticks

Good to know, thanks! I'll be taking my pesos there, never heard anything from the OP anyway.
  12. natedawg87

For Sale 3 asa sticks

Would you do $80 for Boss ASA?
  13. natedawg87

DNA or Torch??

I've never met a Monsta I liked more than any of my DeMars. I tried to get into them but there was nothing earth-shattering there.
  14. natedawg87

LTB Jh32 a2000

Anybody have this Superskin? Heard it was one of the better A2000s for softball, and I need a bigger hand stall due to wide hands. Any help is appreciated!
  15. natedawg87

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Good bats, but I've swung a bunch of DNAs and there's nothing gamebreaking about them. I'll take my DeMars all day.
  16. natedawg87

For Sale (2) nice OG bats for sale

How does the RocketTech do with .52s?
  17. natedawg87

LTB Jh32 a2000

Still looking, games start next week
  18. natedawg87

Price Check NIW or Minty 2015 Mercy white and green 25oz, and 26oz

2015 NIW Mercys should fetch $175. Add $15-25 per year as you back up. Anyone who's buying, I recommend getting the previous year's model. I've hit with them all, they're all the exact same bat, albeit differing paint colors.
  19. natedawg87

For Sale 27oz CLuggy w/receipt

NASTY stick. Worth every penny GLWS
  20. natedawg87

LTB Jh32 a2000

V-Day bump