Search results

1. natedawg87

LTB Jh32 a2000

Looking for this glove in 12.5" If you've got it and looking to sell/trade please PM me
  2. natedawg87

For Sale Easton Mizuno Reebok FS

UPDATE. Only Blackout still available Apologies for the pics, Photobucket keeps rotating my stuff. CTRL+ALT+D-pad is your friend here... Got a few sticks I'm looking to move here guys: Reebok Melee 27oz. Held for RC#13 Easton LX.0 26oz (scales at 25.6, just too light for me). 120 hits, no...
  3. natedawg87

For Sale UnderArmour and Phillies gear

Hey guys, I've got some warm winter hoodies I'm looking to move. I don't smoke, no odors or stains on anything. All prices are shipped tyd PayPal as friends/family please. Willing to do package deals. #1 Phillies medium royal/red hoodie by Stitches (9.5/10). Worn twice to games before deciding...
  4. natedawg87

J3a performance at heavier weights

I've only swung 26 and 27oz J3As, but have heard from other people that the heavier weights were logs. Anybody here owned/swung multiple weights? Thanks in advance for any input.
  5. natedawg87

LTB Dual-stamp

I need one 26-27oz dual stamp/all association bat. As long as it has the new Utrip thumbprint, I can use it At the top of my list Mizuno Blackout (black/blue) Future Lawmen The One.12 All-Association One PM me what you've got, or text (302) 766-4679 Thanks bros!
  6. natedawg87

LTB New thumbprint Utrip sticks

League just converted from ASA to Utrip, so most of my collection is useless at the moment...:banghead: Looking for a couple sticks, 27oz, with new Utrip thumbprint. I'll consider 1 piece or 2, BA or EL I'm able to adjust my swing easily to whatever I'm using, as you can tell from my sig...
  7. natedawg87

LTB UA Deception DT

Just got the ****s 2015 catalog in the mail, and one thing in particular stuck out to me: http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45867206&cp=4406646.4413987.4417989.41964786 I have had nothing but great experience with UA cleats for football and softball, I think...
  8. natedawg87

ASA ejection

ASA Delcastle men's B-league tonight. Both teams down one man due to players not showing up/injuries. Bottom of the 6th inning. Team A is batting, up 2 runs with runners on 1B and 2B, and 1 out. Batter swings at a horrible inside pitch and foul tips to the catcher, who catches and makes an out...
  9. natedawg87

GTG HuskyBruiserJR GTG

Picked up a 27oz Rip-It Reaper 2 from Husky. Dude is GTG, received the bat within 4 days of paying with tracking info supplied. Thank you sir, look forward to doing business again in the future if the opportunity presents itself.
  10. natedawg87

GTG Norman Bedford is GTG

Just completed a trade of my Nike Air Huraches for his Wilson A1000 glove. Everything worked out perfectly, and he is a great guy to do business with!
  11. natedawg87

Nokona conditioner VS. oil

Just what the title says. Have you used Nokona's cream conditioner on your glove? If so, how does it compare to other products (neatsfoot oil, glovolium, shaving cream, mineral oil, etc)? Any and all feedback is appreciated
  12. natedawg87

GTG Scottayg23 is GTG!

Purchased 27oz Rush98, he immediately sent tracking info and it arrived within 2 days. VGTG board bro here
  13. natedawg87

LTB 27oz Cluggy

Need to pick up a 27oz Cluggy, Preferably under 150 hits. Text/PM pics (302) 766-4679. Had a 26oz, was a great stick but too light for me.
  14. natedawg87

For Sale 1st batch OG Juggy

Upon further review! 3rd batch OG Juggernaut Sad to see this one go, but somebody else can give it more love than I can. Has a nice foam rattle, and is hitting really well. 26oz, weighs 26.4 on my postage scale, but it has a red 1.8mm Lizard Skin grip so I'm sure that's the reason for the...
  15. natedawg87

For Sale/Trade Nike Hurache Carbon Elite 12 cleats

TRADED TO NORMAN BEDFORD Awesome pair of Nike Hurache Carbon Elites here...I bought these and used for 2 double headers before learning that I had to have plastic spikes - DOH! Nike sells them for $129.99 brand new but I'm looking for $30 OBO. Zero issues, they run true to size, and are very...
  16. natedawg87

LTB Roller bag

I'm coaching my church league team and looking to upgrade my bag. Needs to be spacious, hold at least 6-8 bats, and have durable wheels. GOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! THANKS! Thanks guys
  17. natedawg87

For Sale 27 oz. SSR4 for sale!!

Nice Easton SSR4 up here, approx 400 hits. No cracking, webbing, endcap issues. Brand new orange lizard skin sticky grip, 1.1 mm. Hits the new .52/300 balls surprisingly well for being a slightly older bat. Only have room in my bag for 5 bats, so this is the latest casualty. Any questions...
  18. natedawg87

LTB 26 oz. 2-piece

Hey folks, Looking for something light with a two-piece feel. Tore up my shoulder in December and just finished rehab, but I still have a little pain so my orthopedic Dr. recommended a lighter bat. (He plays ball too actually, and told me go with a 26 oz.) Looking for a Flyswatter...