Search results

1. C

Scn1b approval???

Is the scn1b still approved for play in ASA? I know USSSA and some others banned it, but I'm not sure about ASA. DD is wanting to break it back out if she can use it. Thanks
  2. C

2015 xeno

How does the -10 xeno swing compared to scn1b in same size? Also, what's the word on the 2015 xeno vs. 2014 xeno? Thanks
  3. C

Dugout cooling systems...

Who makes a good self contained misting fan that we can use to keep the girls in the dugout a little cooler? Looking for one that is fairly reasonable, has a reservoir and is compact enough for a worn out dad to maneuver on a wagon. We obviously can steal 110v from the scorebox to power it...
  4. C

Cracked endcap?

I picked up an SRV4B locally for my daughter. It was used and the guy told her to hit in their cage with it to try it out. She hit a couple buckets with it and decided that she liked it. I checked the bat out and there was NO rattle whatsoever. One hitting session later, it sounds like it...
  5. C

LXT 30 free trial???

Noticed on Louisville Slugger website that you can buy an LXT from an authorized dealer and swing it for 30 days. If you don't like it, ship it back to LS with authorized receipt for a full refund. Has anyone tried this? If so, did you decide to keep the LXT or send it back? If you sent it...
  6. C

Good deal for someone

http://athensga.craigslist.org/spo/4219592304.html
  7. C

Inside a Vinci, anyone else's finger slots deteriorating?

DD has a 12.5 Vinci, I thinks it a RCV-JM. This glove is still in great shape everywhere except the finger slots. There is only one tiny string left between the finger slots for the middle finger and pointer finger. She keeps her pointer finger inside the glove, not on the outside like I do...
  8. C

Which new stamp bat would you choose?

So the DD has a 2013 CF5 hope with the new stamp, however, all she wants to swing now is her scn5b. She is playing some USSSA so she will have to put the 5b down in those tourneys after the first of the year. What is going to swing/feel more like the 5b and have the thumbprint stamp? I was...
  9. C

Question about flexing a player

Here's the situation. Lets say you have a pitcher with a good stick but less than average base speed. You have a great base runner on the bench. Courtesy runner is not an option. I know you can flex a defensive player and have a DP hit. Is there a way to have the pitcher pitch and hit and...
  10. C

Help!! Choosing a new team

After coaching a travel team for several years, its time to move on. My DD is a '99 birthday and we are looking at joining a team that is part of an organization. The organization that she is interested in has what seems to be some hefty fees associated with it. However, they do have their...
  11. C

Batting help needed!!!

I have several girls that have started dropping their hands while hitting. They are not casting out, just immediately drop their hands and then swing from there. It is driving me crazy. I have used two tees with the one in back being slightly higher than the front one with little success. Is...
  12. C

Cf5???

How does the 2013 CF5 Hope compare to the regular -10 CF5? I notice it has a different endcap. The endcap looks more like the Insane. Does it swing balanced, how is the pop? Thanks
  13. C

Cf5 -11...... 2012 vs 2013

I know the 2012 cf5 -11 bats are flat out smoking hot. How does the 2013 compare? A girl on our team has been swinging a teammates 2012 and wants one, but they are are scarce. There are some deals on 2013's right now so I was wondering if that was the way to go. Thanks
  14. C

Best spikes for pitcher??????

Daughter's foot has finally stopped growing like a weed. She just turned 13 and can wear metal now. She pitches quite a bit and eats a hole in cleats every 3 months. Is it time to go to ringors, or is there something better out? I obviously like the $15 option to add the rubber on the toe of...
  15. C

Looking for.......

Anyone have a 32" scn1b or scn8b they can part with? Send pics, condition and price. I also have some trade bait if you would rather go that way. Thanks, Tommy
  16. C

Rules question??????

Batter hits hot shot to first baseman. She leaves her feet to knock the ball down. Scrambling to make the play, she has ball in bare hand and touches first base with her glove. Ruling on the field was safe because the ball was not in her glove. Is this the right call?? Thanks, Tommy
  17. C

For Trade My trade bait for your cf5

I am looking to trade for a niw/minty cf5 32/22. 2012 or 2013 is ok. I will look at balanced or insane. I might also look at a 32/22 worth 454. My Trade Bait: 31/21 scn6b returnablex2, no receipt. This bat will not pass blue's inspection but is a ton of fun to hit! 31/22 scn5b...
  18. C

Are middle school girls really swing cheater sticks???

I got a call tonight from a coach, saying he thinks one of the teams in our region is swinging altered bats. The informant was told the coach of said team had 2 bats altered and most of the girls were swinging these 2 bats even though they had many bats hanging on the fence. I do know that one...
  19. C

rolling bag suggestions???

Daughter is wanting a rolling bat bag. What is a good one to get for the travel baller? She's not a catcher so no need for a catchers bag. I am looking for a quality bag though. Any suggestions????? Thanks, Tommy
  20. C

Cf5 insane barrel length

Looking to see how long the barrel is on a 32/22 2013 cf5 insane. Any help is appreciated.