2015 xeno

Softball.com:

CoachT

Addicted to Softballfans
How does the -10 xeno swing compared to scn1b in same size? Also, what's the word on the 2015 xeno vs. 2014 xeno?
Thanks

fishkiller12672

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw 4 of em in action, didnt impress me. More than likely was cause the batter wasn't good and our pitching. Not a the answer your looking for, just trying to get it started. Maybe more will jump in.

HeatOrange

Manager
One of our 14yo hit one out with a 2015 last weekend. Her first HR, but she is about 5'10. My daughter swings the 1b and at 5'3" 110lb has hit them farther. She likes the feel of the Whiteout as a utrip, NSA bat. I will see if she can take a few swings with thr Xeno at our last practice before nationals and try to give some feedback. Havent seen many in use yet.

TZ BIG BOY

3rd baseman's nightmare
Xeno

If you are interested in getting a Xeno get the blue and white one 2013. it's the one to swing if you want to try to keep up with a 1b. My DD has a teammate who has both the 2013 and 2014 Xeno. The 2013 blows the 2014 away.

Last edited:

TZ BIG BOY

3rd baseman's nightmare
I saw several 2015 xenos in action at pgf nationals. Other teams had them with the 2014 and lxt. It seemed to have similar pop and distance but did not blow the others away. Hope this helps.

fishkiller12672

Addicted to Softballfans
The 2013 isnt that great. Doesnt even come close to a well broken 2012. The 2013 is hot though out of wrapper seemed to die out from what i saw with girls on our old team.

CoachT

Addicted to Softballfans
Apparently NFHS has ruled the '15 xeno and LXT illegal for high school play because it doesnt have a smooth barrel. Hopefully Louisville gets this worked out soon.

HeatOrange

Manager
I noticed that yesterday when mt DD took a few swings with her team mates. Almost a sandpaper feel on the purple colored part. FYI. she thought it felt lighter than the 1b.

CoachT

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we will make the drive to a place that let's you demo them. My DD says the mako feels lighter as well. May need to go to a -9. Gotta see of it will be legal in HS play first. Thanks!