Search results

1. J

For Sale/Trade Call of duty Ghots xbox360

Because almost brand new means the same thing as almost new in wrapper. Except it's not.
  2. J

Bat Wax Facts...

As a prospective customer I was wanting clarification, because your copy and pasted answers above clearly state it will not last in a bag or tournament. And to think "bat wax facts" is a company exclusive title would be foolish. Sounds like it would be a discussion thread about bat wax to...
  3. J

Bat Wax Facts...

I think im confused. Youre saying it wont last during a tournament or in a bag? And in all fairness to buggs, the thread title is very vague.
  4. J

Bat Wax Facts...

Its 100ish degrees actual and like 115 in the sun here in south ark. Im afraid no wax woukd stand up here.
  5. J

New tatoo's balls

How do the covers perform? We hit a few tattoos in a tournament last weekend and they were absolute crap. Ball flew well, but not up to par with the evil hot... Then add in the fact that after one inning the ball looked like a dog had been chewing on it for a week...
  6. J

Home run hitting training tools

If you think being patient and waiting on "your pitch" is a key to hitting bombs you are a fool. It's slow pitch softball, god damn near every pitch tossed at you is "your pitch"
  7. J

ASA Guy from another team admitted to having altered a bat

Just have the pitcher walk him every at bat if you're concerned about it. Nothing is funnier than a guy getting the excitement of using a new bat, then not getting a single swing. haha You've probably been playing and beating teams that have quite a few "altered" bats in the lineup and just...
  8. J

For Sale MLB 2k12 - X360

Disc only. $30
  9. J

For Sale jersey

bump, received my jersey
  10. J

Position selection

We had a center fielder that was the fastest guy in our league easily, and had an amazing arm. He liked pitching. We didn't like taking him from the outfield. He quit. True story.
  11. J

How many guys wear a cup?

Only the smart guys wear them. Anybody who doesnt is an idiot, period. and lol @ the guy saying that he doesnt wear one because 42 years ago a buddy had his shatter... thats like someone saying they don't wear their seatbelt because it can kill you. Not to mention the advancements in plastics...
  12. J

Having a bat called out...

If some guy is calling you out for hitting a 237 foot home run, I would just laugh it off because obviously he has no clue what hes doing. Theres not a person on our team that couldn't hit a 240 foot mini-bomb. lol
  13. J

How do I post pictures?

bingo. and like the guy posting that "they all may be coming to me guys, heehee" post hasnt been seen a million times too.
  14. J

Smart Move...Bush League? And a little Ask the Ump..Kinda long

A bunch of fly outs hardly constitutes a great defensive game. More like a ****ty offensive game.
  15. J

Hope Watermelon Festival

lol, the first place prize IS watermelon, so of course theres gonna be plenty of the guys that love watermelon trying to get some wins
  16. J

Hitting pitches with super spin

This is all you need.
  17. J

possible fake reap2 help please!!

Send it back dummy. Do a dispute
  18. J

So last night in coed...

I think this is funny. Stop whining about it.
  19. J

For Sale Extra jerseys...

I don't blame you guys for selling them and wanting to start over. I wouldn't wear them either.
  20. J

For Sale/Trade Golf Balls/Equipment

Deal of the Day: 3 Dozen Titleist NXT Tour $35