Search results

1. B

NSA Ball called for throwing the ball around infield???

We were playing league last night and it was a decent game. I think at the time it was like 10-6 the other team was up. Our leadoff batter comes to the plate and prior to swinging the umpire tells the other team, don't throw the ball around after an out...which in and of itself is garbage...
  2. B

NSA Illegal Bat

If it is determined that a team swings an illegal bat, either becasue it was outlawed or a senior bat, or dirtied up so you can't tell what it is, what happens to any runs that may have been scored while utilizing the bat or does the player receive an ejection for using it? Basically what does...
  3. B

LTB Some ISA Balls

Need to get my hands on some new ISA balls, would prefer to buy a dozen but will take 1/2 a dozen as well...would really like to get some tatoo balls but let me know what you got via pm...thanks.
  4. B

GTG 1MasterBatter is gtg

did a trade with 1MasterBatter - everything went smoothly. good communication and nice bat...def a gtg bro here...
  5. B

Team Changes

When you go to swap out guys for your tourney team, either cuz they are not a good fit or you feel you can get better with other guys, whatever the reason...do you tell the guys being cut or just let them not get the call for the next tourney? Is it a douche move to just not call them is...
  6. B

Endcap Flights

Was playing league last night and had a kid swing on the other team and the endcap popped off the bat. Now, normally this wouldn't be any big issue, but the endcap flew well into the outfield - further than the ball went I might add...but it got me to thinking what's the furthest you've seen an...
  7. B

GTG sportsfreak87 is gtg

just did a trade with sportsfreak87, fast shipping with good communication. everything went smoothly and i wouldn't hesitate to do business again. thanks bro..
  8. B

GTG longhornatx is gtg

sold a bat to longhornatx...everything was smooth and payment quick. good communication...
  9. B

For Sale 2 NIW bats - 26 oz Ressy Mutant & 27 oz M7120

I have 2 bats up for sale - looking to move both preferably as a pair, but will do individually for the right prices - everything is pp as a gift or add the 3%... 1st - 26oz NIW Ressy Mutant WR - Has replacement stamped on the handle. Looking for $140 obo - will also consider a trade in...
  10. B

GTG Built4CubanLynx is gtg

bought some of those slick looking bat sleeves and they are great. had great communication, let me know there was an issue with the machine and always answered me back when I messaged. Great seller would do business again anytime. Built4CubanLynx is def gtg
  11. B

GTG mlucia is gtg

sold mlucia a bat, good communication and quick payment. def a gtg bro here...
  12. B

GTG dsmith3 is gtg

traded bats with dsmith3 and everything went as we discussed. bat is beautiful and good transaction. def a gtg bro here...
  13. B

duo knob issue???

A buddy of mine was swinging his duo at BP on sunday. Bat has maybe 200 swings on it but is mint otherwise...as he is swinging it, the knob on it breaks off...then yesterday I was talking to another buddy in league who had the same issue...any body else experiencing this or is it coincidence...
  14. B

LTTF eston scn18bh

I am looking to trade my NOW scn10bh - 26oz for a nr/wr scn18bh - 26 oz or a lightly used one, less than 50-100 hits... can add cash if necessary for the right deal...let me know what you have, you can also text me at 561-756-6861...
  15. B

For Sale/Trade scn10bh 26 oz

looking to trade my NOW scn10bh for a scn18bh in a 26oz or 27oz, would also consider the srv3, with minimal wear/hits or a nr/wr is ok if less than 50 hits or now as well. send me some offers, would prefer to trade it for the above but will listen to other offers, can add cash where necessary to...
  16. B

GTG truman001 is gtg

just bought a bat from truman001, everything is as advertised and fast shipping. great transaction and communication...
  17. B

GTG mmallstar is gtg

just swapped a bat with him. everything was as described and great communication...good deal and he is very gtg...
  18. B

WSE VS. Limited Edition

Has anybody noticed a big difference from the actual world series edition vs the limited edition titans? I mean other than the numbering is there a difference in durability or pop since they both look exactly the same other than the world series edition or limited edition on it? your thoughts or...