Search results

1. ALo4

Stock or Altered Question

Question regarding the ASA aftermath. It is my understanding that, the way these bats are made, they cannot be shaved. Is this true? Before i get jumped on, it's regarding a league team - there are several other teams in the league who question teh validity of the bat. I was under the...
  2. ALo4

PRICE CHECK - Mint 2Legit 34/24

Looking for a price check on a minty orange and black 2Legit. Has about 100 swings. Returnable.
  3. ALo4

Price Check 4 The Fallen 4FATEU

Returnable 2015 Miken 4 The Fallen 4FATEU. Original batch. Has about 150 swings on it. No cracks, no rattles. Knob came off after 3 swings so i sent it back and they put a new one on - now has flat sticker instead of the bubble sticker. Still have original knob and RA letter from Miken...
  4. ALo4

ASA Called Strike

Is the "black" a strike. Had this "discussion" last night.
  5. ALo4

March Madness

Day 1. So you're saying there's a chance
  6. ALo4

For Sale Pants For The Skinny Guy - 2 pair

$25 each. Both worn just a couple times. No holes. Whites prob have a small stain somewhere I didn't notice. Black ones have a little button wear. All buttons and zippers work perfectly. Text for quicker reply 9O1 55O 4O4O 34 waist - long SOLD - 32 waist - long - SOLD
  7. ALo4

LTB Oakley M Frame Hybrid

Looking for ice blue. Only other lens i would consider is the sweep. I have a few lightly used and new lenses i would package as a trade, or buy considering price and quality.
  8. ALo4

Bat (Back) Bag Suggestions

Need opinions on bags. Had the Boombah Superpack and its time to replace it. Not opposed to getting another one if its the best bang for the buck. Just need enough for a couple gloves and 2-4 bats, maybe room for shoes.
  9. ALo4

New Record

2 swings:mad:
  10. ALo4

LTB 2013 Yellow Legit

need a 26oz. will consider new,used,nr
  11. ALo4

LTB Legits - ASA & UTRIP

looking for: new model balanced asa or utrip - 26oz only new model jeff hall asa - 26.5 only last year model utrip or asa - both balanced - 26oz only
  12. ALo4

Honesty on the Blackouts

are they any good? how do they stack up to the legit, psycho, stadium, or easton?
  13. ALo4

LTB 26oz Balanced LEGIT

This year or last year's. 26oz only.
  14. ALo4

LTTF New model Legit - 26oz balanced

have a cl22 (pink) as trade bait.
  15. ALo4

Please Help Me Pick One

Need to add a balanced Utrip bat to the bag and can't decide. Balanced Z3K Balanced Psycho Ready? GO......
  16. ALo4

For Sale Sunday Swagger 34/26

SOLD New Utrip and new NSA stamp. Not even broken in. Was used for a short bit by a women's team. Has about 100 swings on it. Bat shows more wear than is actually on it. Ton left in this tank; still needs to be warmed up. End cap is tight. No cracks, rattle, or wobble.
  17. ALo4

For Sale Demarini CF5 34/26 MINT

$120 gifted or add fees New Utrip stamp. All other "old" stamps. Returnable. This bat has at most 20-30 swings on it. It has no cracks, dents, flatspots, wobble, or rattle. The endcap is tight. The grip has been removed and replaced with a white Wilson tennis overgrip. Still has the new...
  18. ALo4

Price Check Swagger new stamp 26oz

trying to get a price point for this Swagger with new Utrip and NSA stamps.
  19. ALo4

Price Check Cf5 34/26 mint

this is a 34/26. mint condition. returnable, no receipt. i would say it has somewhere around 20 cuts. has the new utrip stamp, all other "old" stamps