Search results

1. S

mass Asa state tourney

Does anyone know the date of the states?
  2. S

Webster invitational b tourney June 13th

Going to bring back the webster ma. bowling motion tournament for Saturday June 13th. Cost 350 with a 3 game guarantee, with cash prize going to winner. Please get a hold of me if you are interested on this site, or call jeff at 508-612-5145.
  3. S

new England softball tourneys

Looking to set our schedule for tourneys this year, and was wondering if people can post dates for there tournaments. Looking to bring back the webster tourney June 13th-14th. If anyone has dates for keene, states, canaan, and others please let them be known.
  4. S

Webster invitational b tourney now Aug 16th-17th

Do to a lot of local interest I am rescheduling the webster bowling motion tourney to august 16th-17th. Will cost 350 with money going to the winners. It will be a single wall bat tourney (steels are legal ). If you have any questions please call jeff at 5086125145.
  5. S

Webster b Invitational July 17th-18th

Was not going to run tourney this year, but have had a lot of people ask me to do it. It is the 7th annual Webster MA bowling motion tourney July 17 and 18th(if needed). It cost 350 per team with cash prizes going to 1st and 2nd. This will be a single wall bat tourney(steels can be used). If you...
  6. S

Need a sling pitcher in Webster MA

Had a team lose there pitcher due to injury, and are looking for someone to pitch. Games are Thursday or Friday each week.
  7. S

Webster Men's 5th annual B invitational June 8th+9th

We are running our 5th annual Webster B invitational on June 8th/9th. Last year we had 8 teams, but I would like to get up to 12. Cost is $350 per team with a 3 game guarantee. Cash prize to teams that finish 1st or 2nd. It is being held at the Webster fields. Only single wall bats will be...
  8. S

Mass asa states

What is really going on with the Mass. states that we have to play in. does anyone have a contact number?
  9. S

8th annual Webster Men's Open $1000 sling tourney

This is the advertisement for the Webster Men's open sling pitch tourney. This is not a wind mill tourney it is sling pitching only. It is $350 per team with a 3 game guarntee. The Tourney will be played July 28th-29th. Only one major pitcher per team, and do not want to here complaints. We will...
  10. S

Webster Men's B Invitational

It is that time of year again. We are running our fourth annaul Webster Men's B Invitational. This will be strict bowling motion tourney, in which cash money will be given to 1st and 2nd place teams. The Tourney is June 16th and 17th. Please let me know if you are coming, and if you have any...
  11. S

Webster MA Invitational Tourney's

Hello everyone just want to keep you posted on the tourney's this year. June 16th and 17th: Men's strict bowling motion Tourney 350 per team(3 game guarntee) Cash prizes to 1st and second (last year i think 600/300) July 28th and 29th: Men's open tourney...
  12. S

All New England Tourneys

Just trying to put together a list for the Mass ASA commish for all the 2012 tourneys. This is what I have now. April - Angels sling tourney in Windsor May 18th,19th, 20th - Keene June 9th + 10th - Webster 10 man bowling July 21st, 22nd Boston class c fastpitch July 28th, 29th - Webster...
  13. S

What teams are coming back next year

Sick of all the doom and gloom about the death of the game. Want to here who is coming back next year. I know my Sinni's Pub team from Webster ma. is coming back, and we will be going to all our normal tourney's. We will still be holding a B tourney in June, and our 7th annual sling tourney in...
  14. S

Webster 10 Man Open Invitational

This is the 7th annual Webster Men's 10 Man open pitch Invitational. It is being held July 30-31st in Webster Ma. We are hoping to have all our teams back from last year plus some. CASH prizes go to 1st and second place, and all pitchers are welcome. Last years champs were Granite ST. If you...
  15. S

Webster Invitational B Tourney

Due to the town changing the weeks I could have the fields I had to change the Tourney dates from June 11th-June 12th to June 18th-19th. This is a bowling motion Tourney that will be held in Webster MA. Would like to here from teams to make sure the dates is still good with them.
  16. S

Webster Invitationals A & B

Hello everyone just updating everyone on the Webster A & B Invitationals. They both cost $350 and are 3 games guarntee with cash prizes. They will be held in the Webster MA complex that has two fields back to back. The B Tourney will be held on June 11th-12th. This will be a 10 man bowling...