Webster 10 Man Open Invitational

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the 7th annual Webster Men's 10 Man open pitch Invitational. It is being held July 30-31st in Webster Ma. We are hoping to have all our teams back from last year plus some. CASH prizes go to 1st and second place, and all pitchers are welcome. Last years champs were Granite ST. If you have any questions call Jeff Sinni at 508-612-5145.

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now we have a solid 6 teams, and looking for two more. The teams are

Thunder
Sinni's/Katman
Sinni's Tres
Shawno's
Junior
Hurricanes

Would like to get two more. Vic any chance you can get in? Bears or Pudgys hopevully pull something together.

TommyMass

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a good event guys. Good competition, back to back fields w/lights, food, toilet facilities, easy to get to and very well run. It's a good time!

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like degroots is back in seeing the nj thing didnt go maybe those foUr should come up to play

Ossified AL

Addicted to Softballfans
Right now we have a solid 6 teams, and looking for two more. The teams are

Thunder
Sinni's/Katman
Sinni's Tres
Shawno's
Junior
Hurricanes

Would like to get two more. Vic any chance you can get in? Bears or Pudgys hopevully pull something together.

Solid 5 teams, Ive seen team Thunder play and they absolutely stink. They got a loud mouth catcher and the rest of the players are bunch of tools.

TH#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Ossifield Al - i can't agree with you more... you plan on being there or bringing a team..

Solid 5 teams, Ive seen team Thunder play and they absolutely stink. They got a loud mouth catcher and the rest of the players are bunch of tools.

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
If any of the teams want to get in I will hold the cut off date to wednesday. You can call Jeff Sinni and my number is 508-612-5145. Boys can we please keep the real modified game going.

robags0817

Addicted to Softballfans

Michael Lam for a kid who doesn't play any sports and never will you got a lot to say especially since I haven't seen you near a ball field in about 6 years. I don't even think you know how to swing a bat.

Ossified AL

Addicted to Softballfans
Michael Lam for a kid who doesn't play any sports and never will you got a lot to say especially since I haven't seen you near a ball field in about 6 years. I don't even think you know how to swing a bat.

Internet tough guy.

Last edited:

Ossified AL

Addicted to Softballfans

Now i know why you got a beating at the berrys. Because you got a big mouth

kodiak17

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey I heard it was a chick that beat up robags how true is this I always knew you squat when you pee robags

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
Just want everyone to remember there will be a bat machine checking all bats. No catalyst will be allowed either.

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
Records for Saturday was
Degroodt 3-0
Thunder 2-1
Hurricanes 2-1
Sinni's Pub 1-2
Sinni's Tres 1-2
Junior 0-3

Sunday Degroodt beat Sinni's Pub
Thunder beat the Hurricanes
Degroodt beat Thunder for the Championship

Thank you to everyone that showed up, and played some great ball. It is nice to see real pitching, and not slow pitch. Thanks to all these guys that are not afraid to keep the real modified game going.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
i just want to say it was nice playing some good ball and even if it ment kodiak took me deep i still had fun groots congrats great group of guys