Search results

1. War Chief

When did the guys who bought the Melee 2 get there bats in!!

My supplier told me they have not made it through customs yet. It is all bull****. Here we go again people preordering bats and tons of money prepaid and no bats. You people are suckers. Someday you might learn. Not today though... War Chief
  2. War Chief

Miken Freak Patriot 12''

I checked with Softball Fans on their first arrival. Looking to swing one of these bats. It depends on how it is made. Is it like the Big Cat 2016 model only with a half ounce endload. I would like to hit a 27 oz. with the Big Cat endload. 1 oz. War Chief
  3. War Chief

2016 Miken Big Cat

6Ball, did you try and talk with the store you bought the bat from about it breaking so fast? I have talked with the stores I have bought bats from before and got some pretty good results. Good Luck with yours. War Chief
  4. War Chief

2016 Miken Big Cat

I got the Big Cat with the 1 oz endload. It does feel good... War Chief
  5. War Chief

2016 Miken Big Cat

I picked up one of the new Ultra 2 Black's Big Cat End Load. I usually swing a 28 oz. but I talked with the Big Cat and he said to drop down an oz. and try the Big Cat in a 27 oz. and today I was hitting them pretty darn good. I have over 800 swings on the bat. The bat has a great sound to it as...
  6. War Chief

Boombah Boss Senior

If you call Boombah they are selling their Senior Boss for 89.00. Best part is it is a pretty good stick. A balanced bat. It does have pretty good pop! War Chief
  7. War Chief

Adidas senior bat

I heard A.D. Starr was part of the development. Is there any fact to that? It must be a good bat! War Chief
  8. War Chief

Shipment of Miken MMULT2 Macenko Senior Bats On The Way

The shipment that is coming in, are these the new 2016 models of MM Big Cat's? War Chief
  9. War Chief

New Jeff Hall Signature SENIOR Bat

Bruce you better Jeff hall because he thinks they are! I have hit the Grey Legit and that bat was not bad. Just saying. War Chief
  10. War Chief

New Jeff Hall Signature SENIOR Bat

I am sure the Hall and Rulli bats will be great bats. Are those bats not made by Miken too? Miken makes the hottest bats out there. They just need to work on their durability.. I have hit the Legit a friend of mine had. Ball jumped off of that... In Colorado it has been tough on senior bats...
  11. War Chief

Gsl / usssa partnership...

I just heard through the grapevine that GSL was paid 3 million dollars by the USSSA for the ownership of the GSL. That is a heck of a deal. Kudo's to the GSL.... War Nuts
  12. War Chief

Best new Senior Miken

I am liking the Big cat. Great end load with a ton of pop! War Chief
  13. War Chief

Winner best Senior bat for 2015

The color is different in the paint job but as far as performance they all hit about the same. Great. I myself like the Big Cat for the distance and sweet spot. Both are great bats...I have one of each... Hope this helps. Oh yeah, the Evil BP balls you sent me are doing great. Thank You. War Chief
  14. War Chief

Dudley Lightning Legend

Wow! That sounds incredible. BLD is Perris. Thanks War Chief
  15. War Chief

new bat for seniors

Sorry but no. They must have found something out when developing the Barrage. They were breaking from 10 swings to 200. Not even close. The material they use on the Dudley is not only on the outside of the bat, but also on the inside of the bat. it is not even close the Barrage compared to the...
  16. War Chief

new bat for seniors

The company is in China that has developed the Dudley and the Reebok. War Chief
  17. War Chief

Combat Senior Wanted Review

Which bat out hits the Twilight by 25-30 feet? If the Twilight and Wanted are the same bat, (2 piece) is the Twilight worth the price it is being sold for? War Chief
  18. War Chief

Questions for those who have used The Centenarian and The Ambush

Just so I understand, what did Alan do to fix the problem. Did Combat make a new batch of bats. Was thinking of buying one but how do we know they fixed it.... I am pretty sure they make the bats in batches or runs. Is the latest Ambush a new run? If so that is good... War Chief Geronimo!
  19. War Chief

Best senior bats for 2013

That is pretty good if you involved in the designing of the bat. I like the Black Centenarian, and then the Twilight. I also like the 2 piece Miken. I hit them the furthest with the Twilight. I loved the sound of the Miken. Really had a nice pop to it. War Chief Indain Medicine Man Drink...
  20. War Chief

Endcap flew out of my Ambush

I would call Combat and ask them if they can fix the cap problem for you. They might ask you for a reciept but as long as you got your reciept they should help you. They took care of my problem. I got one through xxxxxxxxxxxx and they took care of me. xxxxxxxxxxxx even sent me a return ups...