Search results

1. tattt3

looking for a pitcher in san antonio

one of my current teams is seeking a ASA league player,we suddenly lost ours due to a job change,alvo jo complex E league
  2. tattt3

Trade advice or opinions

qb Kaepernick qb Luck rb Trent Richardson rb Demarco Murray rbKnowshon Moreno rb Brandon Jacobs Rb Donald Brown rb Robert Turbin wrAntonio Brown wr Dez Bryant Wr vincent Jackson wr Deandre Hopkins wr Randle Rueben TeJermicheal Finley te Brent Celek k Dan Bailey k Blair Walsh d...
  3. tattt3

For Sale/Trade Easton L6

i am looking to move my very recent purchase Easton L6,its a 28oz 1 oz end load,maybe has 30 hits on it.....trades can be either asa or utrip but prefer 26 oz or 27......shoot me deals or will ask $175 shipped to your door,text me for pics if interested 210-912-4301
  4. tattt3

new Easton that comapres to scx3

Just what it says i love the extended,i have 3 but its becoming obvious that im gonna have to update my arsenal,which of the new Eastons swing like the extended ASA and i need Utrips as well,i just cant find anywhere where anyone has done any comparisions! any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. tattt3

Hitting the AV

wow its hard to get use too,ive hit the middle of the bat for soooooo long hitting the end is just not normal to me.......any tips? haha
  6. tattt3

opinions on Boombah Turfs

I know this is probably the wrong place for this but here goes,since i couldnt figure out where to do this........Boombah Turfs,how often do you typically need to replace?? im going thru a pair a year,is this typical? i play 3 nights a week and typically a tourney atleast 1 a month closer to...
  7. tattt3

opinions on 2 bats

FX700 VS OG AV...........basically same price.... i love Miken but im really starting to like the combats
  8. tattt3

wow

Ive never swung a combat truth be told,always been a Miken guy and worth,swung some others but have just really mostly spent my money on these bat's but i picked up a couple combats for a really good price,just to swing them in BP and just because i got such a steal on them,first one i got was...
  9. tattt3

BP in UC park(universal city)

Getting together in UC park just outside San antonio for some BP sat about 230,a few board bro's will be there,inviting anyone else from the 210 or 830 for that matter to join,it'll be myself,Philcasi,Rogerthedodger,BBB1120 and a few others not on SBF yet...............
  10. tattt3

GTG cdamron13

Very GTG board Bro here,thanks for the Roddy,just as described!
  11. tattt3

For Sale/Trade Power Inverter NIB

• Max continuous power: 1500W • Peak load power rate: up to 3000W • For use with 12 Volt systems • No load current draw: up to 1 Amp • Input DC voltage range: DC 10V-15V • Overload and short-circuit protection • (6) Replaceable 30 Amp fuses • Built-in cooling fan • (2) 110V AC 3...
  12. tattt3

Playoff lineup advice requested

I have managed to limp into the playoffs and need just 1 playoff win to get in the money,with multiple injuries im surprised i made it this far,Jamal Charles and Fred Jackson going to IR and ive found myself on the waiver wire non stop..............so here goes Carsen Palmer v GBP Micheal Vick...
  13. tattt3

Trade deadline looming and i was offered

Micheal Vick and Tanner of dallas(back up to a back up) lol for Tolbert and Reggie Bush!!!! im good at running back with Demarco Murray and Fred Jackson and have Battle on the bench,so this would deplete my running back depth but we only start 2 and i have Hasselbeck and Freeman at qb,and...
  14. tattt3

GTG GTG Doce

excellent seller and quality product,got the elite backpack batbag!!!! thanks again
  15. tattt3

Arena Softball???

One of my coaches sends outt a text to get a feel for a tourney coming up at a local park that has sunday tourneys, but its called a Arena tourney and its 1 pitch and if understood correctly the whole field is live,also played with 12 peeps......anyone ever heard of this???
  16. tattt3

GTG GTG brother_hezakia

Thanks for the Worth.............very easy to deal with
  17. tattt3

Aj22

who do you play this week in fantasy football(sbf on yahoo)?? oh yeah me :p just wanted to say dont take it personal please and dont get butt hurt and ban me after you taking the beating im gonna administer,remember its all for fun :D hahaha good luck
  18. tattt3

ALL Indy players

drop a couple notches,WOW Manning out for the season!!!!
  19. tattt3

Lonestar shootout labor day...

Anyone know where i can find the results?? we got eliminated at 12:30 sat night,i'd like to see you took finals.....
  20. tattt3

Miken Psycho SuperMax

By all accounts this is a Utrip bat and bought one off a board bro and used it in a tourney and loved it but it has a ASA2010 sticker on it! can i use it leauge nights in asa with said sticker on it??