Search results

1. ACE_N_thehole

LTB Easton ST100 27oz Niw NR

Niw NO RETURN Easton st100 27 oz black and teal. Let me know what yeah got.
  2. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale (27oz) SCN17BH NO NEW STAMP BUT HAS REC

Scn17bh has rec dated March 8, 2012. bat is returnable 2x. Dosen't have new stamp. OG grip removed with one layer of tape wrapped for grip. Bat is used but not abused. Looking for SOLD! OBO shipped USPS with delivery confirmation. TRADE: would be for a Niw NR 27oz St100 :)
  3. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale Niw 28oz SCN17BH with new stamp and Rec

Bat is NIW with new stamp. Rec dated October or November of 2012 I will check when I get home from work. Will ship USPS with insurance, and delivery confirmation. Selling for SOLD shipped. No trades
  4. ACE_N_thehole

LTB 2013 Easton Helmer 100H NR NIW (27oz)

Would like to buy a 2013 Easton Helmer 27oz 100h NR Niw black and red colored bat. Must have OG grip. Let me know what's out there. Would possibly look at a 28 oz depending on scale weight.
  5. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale EASTON SCN17BH 2012.5 (26oz) New Stamp

As title says (26oz) scn17bh with new stamp engraved. Bat has around 100 BP swings maybe 1-2 game use in excellent shape. Bat doesn't have OG grip it has taped grip. Bat has both returns with rec dated 7/6/2012. Would sell bat for !!SOLD!! that's shipped USPS with delivery confirmation and insured.
  6. ACE_N_thehole

Glove cleaner and conditioner

For a glove that is a little dirty and some mud on it. Was wanting to know the best way to clean and condition it so that the leather stay good and soft.
  7. ACE_N_thehole

GTG LT44 Is VGTG don't miss out

Sold a OG psycho to him paid fast so I shipped fast and we kept good communication thoughout the whole deal. Kept him in formed through via text so he knew when bat was boxed, shipped, and when it was suppose to arrive. Hope to deal with him again and you should too. Best of luck to him and the...
  8. ACE_N_thehole

LTTF SCN17BH 26oz with new utrip stamp

Looking to trade for a Easton Scn17bh 26oz white and black in color with new stamp on it. Would like to have SCN17BH/w rec in wrapper or less then 200 swings in good shape doesn't have to have OG grip. Lmk what you got. Thanks This is what I have for trade. I have a 28 oz OG Psycho...
  9. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale OG Miken Psycho Balanced 28oz

BAT IS SOLD!!! For 130
  10. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale 26oz SCN20BW

SOLD LOCALLY THANKS FOR THE LOOKS AND OFFERS!!!
  11. ACE_N_thehole

Price Check Wegman

Need a price check on this 26oz bat I received in trade. Looks to have a couple 100 swings maybe less. Is returnable, but no rec. End cap is solid no webbing or rattle. Many thanks.
  12. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale/Trade 27ozFreak Plus for 26oz Scn17bh

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1164586
  13. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak Plus 27 oz bubble sticker returnable

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a miken freak plus bubble sticker. It is returnable but no paper work. Still fairly shiny less then 300 swings on it in good condition. Selling for SOLD shipped. Only trade would be for a new out if wrapper SCN17BH 26oz with Rec and both returns. Will also add cash. Will...
  14. ACE_N_thehole

LTB Easton scn17BH or scn18BH 26oz or 27oz

Want to buy one or the other preference to the 17 first. Can be new out of wrapper or slightly used needs to come with rec.
  15. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale NOW J2U 28oz with rec

Minty J2U 28oz with rec Bat is sold!!! Thanks
  16. ACE_N_thehole

LTB OG Miken Psycho Balanced

Looking for the bat in title. Can be niw or now less then 250 swings. In 27oz or 28oz. Lmk
  17. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale (26oz) DeMarini ONE .12 with Rec.

SOLD!!!! Dizzle5 Many thanks bro The main over view
  18. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale CL22 Demarini ONE .12 (27oz)

bat is sold!!!
  19. ACE_N_thehole

For Sale CL22 Demarini One .12 (27oz)

bat is sold!!!!
  20. ACE_N_thehole

From Z's to the D

It wasn't the easiest choice, but I have decided to let my talents swing DeMarini this year lol. I swung Z1000's last year and loved them, but felt like something was missing. With the limited swings in bp this winter I have took a liking to the ONE.12. Reason being the Z's are not cold weather...