Search results

1. Spastic Monkey

Walk off sports

Can a rep or anyone from the company. Please PM me, it's regarding uniforms for next season.
  2. Spastic Monkey

State Director Question

What satisfies Utrips autobump rule? A team get's auto-bumped, plays a season in new classification (8 Tournaments) but does not go to National or Worlds. Are they still considered an Auto-Bump? In the rule book it states you need to play a year at the new level but doesn't indicate that a...
  3. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds (Disney)

YESSA!!! Unreal.
  4. Spastic Monkey

Nsa 2015

I know the NSA's are this weekend. Any ideas where next years will be held? Do they do a rotation of locations?
  5. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds (Disney)

What's "Primetime 88"???
  6. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds - Orlando FL

Thanks Buddy. The boys played well.
  7. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds Bracket.....

Hey it was post #1000!! Sully if you wanna see the field next week I would.......Shhhhhh
  8. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds - Orlando FL

So you guys get the boys from Arc Angles, we've played them a few times... Good group of guys... Good Luck.
  9. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds - Orlando FL

We get the winner of Hudson Automotive Service/Widowmakers
  10. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds Bracket.....

Good Luck to those heading down to Disney!! http://www.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=948857
  11. Spastic Monkey

2013 Mass/NH Thread

Hello, on September 21st my tournament team will be hosting the Jade Dragon Open in Merrimack NH. The cost will be $200 for this double elimination tournament. 2 HR's are allowed and you can buy 4 more at $5 a piece. There will be food and drinks available for purchase at the fields. Also...
  12. Spastic Monkey

Maine

Hello, on September 21st my tournament team will be hosting the Jade Dragon Open in Merrimack NH. The cost will be $200 for this double elimination tournament. 2 HR's are allowed and you can buy 4 more at $5 a piece. There will be food and drinks available for purchase at the fields. Also...
  13. Spastic Monkey

E Worlds - Orlando FL

29ers/Jade Dragon from NH will be there.
  14. Spastic Monkey

Maine

That's elementary schools Huzz.
  15. Spastic Monkey

NH USSSA Director cant keep up

As far as being the highest in the country I can tell you that's not true. I've seen fees range from $250 for the State Tournament up to $340 so while they might seem high they are right in line with other states. Which tournament are you talking about not having fields? If you are talking...
  16. Spastic Monkey

2013 Mass/NH Thread

Thank Whit, congrats on the win this past weekend. Way to double dip...:cool:
  17. Spastic Monkey

2013 Mass/NH Thread

Thanks buddy we love you too!
  18. Spastic Monkey

For Sale/Trade 2013 26oz Wegman

PM sent..... Paypal ready
  19. Spastic Monkey

2013 Mass/NH Thread

Nope!:rolleyes::eek:;)
  20. Spastic Monkey

Combat Sports Inc.....Bankruptcy?

The USSSA Avarice!! It's absolute FIRE:eek:.... Just sayin