Search results

1. lefty tn

2018 27oz Big Cat Miken

It took a while to upon up. 60 degrees put 70 more BP swings. I now have around 300 BP swings. Took me a while to get it game ready.
  2. lefty tn

2016/2017 Combat Nifong

Now that Nifong has been out for a while. I wood like to know the performance and the durability by amount of swings for break in time to bat cracking. Thanks
  3. lefty tn

Senior Demarini One and the Hyper Z Durability

Does anyone have info on the Durability on these 2 2015 Senior bats. The Demarini One doesn't take very many swings to be broke in for game ready. The Hyper Z took me 200 swings before it was game ready. For the money great pop and distance for both bats.
  4. lefty tn

Hank video 2015 senior one

Yank video on the 2015 senior one, the Z and the 2016 Balance U2 Blk Yank the wife videoed me last weekend. Hit the 2015 senior one hyper z and the 2016 Balance U2 Blk. When I finished they both had 50 swings and the U2 Blk had 380 swings. I liked both of them. Videos were with my wifes phone...
  5. lefty tn

The 2015 Senior One Demarini@a

Just got the 2015 28oz. senior one demarini end load for a good price. I was wondering if anyone had a chance to hit one. I had a 2014 but the durability for my swing lasted about 150 swings. Had good distance.
  6. lefty tn

2016 Ultra2 Black Balance

Has anyone hit the balance and what is the count on swings. Thanks
  7. lefty tn

Hyper Z Swings

Would like to know how many swings does the Hyper Z take before it's broken in well and does it last at lease 700 swings before cracking. I have around 200 on my 28oz. Just started to sound different. I'll put another 60 swings before the Pensacola tournament and she'll be game ready.
  8. lefty tn

Toc

Dave V will you be at the TOC.
  9. lefty tn

Dudley Lightning Balance

Got back from Dalton and put around 60 swings on the 29oz. dudley lightning balance. On the 4th swing I hit the 325 fence with spa balls. What I like about it. It hits great line drives and it's great to have a bat that will last a while. I'll hit another 60 tomorrow and it should sound...
  10. lefty tn

dudley lightning

Wondering if the dudley lightning senior shipment has arrived in the states yet.
  11. lefty tn

Dudley Lightning short barrel

DaveV are you still working on the dudley short barrel review. If not is it equal to the 13 inch long barrel. Thanks. Will be in Dalton in a few weeks. Joe Lefty Falcon #13 4.13 Rinfire 65M
  12. lefty tn

Mike 2piece white end load

Miken 2piece white end load I was watching Daves video an seen that the 2piece will last longer than 200 swings. I new it was a pretty good bat but to my surprise it is now the best senior bat in my bag. Normally when I hit one over it will be no further than 340ft. Dave said it takes around...
  13. lefty tn

Senior Barrage

I have around 100 bp swings on the 28oz. Barrage with 375/44 core senior tournament balls. Spider webbing at the end and opening up nicely. She's game ready for my type of hitting . A home hun once in a while and hard line drives is all I'm looking for. The Barrage has around 150 swings and...
  14. lefty tn

2013 the demarini one senior bat

I got The One for $120 and took it out for bp yesterday for the first time. Hit around 50 375/44core balls. If I'm having a bad day with the wind pushing the ball in on me or the right handed pitcher throwing curve balls in on me. This is the bat to take out for me. Hits well on the handle for...
  15. lefty tn

Senior Barrage

Finally hot enough to hit my 28oz Senior Barrage. It took about 80 swings to get it game ready with the senior 375/44 core balls. Ball comes off the better than any senior bat that I have and hits well for distance. Not sure if it is broken end all the way but to me it is game ready. Up to...
  16. lefty tn

Boombah senior boss

The new boombah senior boss looks great. Now all someone has to do is buy one. Looking for info on the senior boss.