Search results

1. -Six-

LTB Mercys

prefer 13-14 but any might do, pm me what you got. i has monies. must be 25oz
  2. -Six-

4 Base Error

Bases loaded. Warning track power bounces off palm of fielders glove and over the fence. Umpire signals home run. Bases clear (no one advances just leave bases) Batter leaves the field of play without touching any bases. We ask umpire if batter needs to touch bases since it was an error after he...
  3. -Six-

What Balls are easiest on my Glove

I got this fancy glove rite. Don't want no balls that are going to make it floppy prematurely. I also don't need none them balls that sting the palm when slung at me real hard like.
  4. -Six-

Question on a homerun

So I was pitching with 2 men on and a guy hit a bomb off me and he ran the bases acting like he had never hit one before hollering and making a big deal. We close out the inning and my next batter hits a solo and runs the bases doing the exact same thing. However he never touches any of the...
  5. -Six-

LTB Kraken Or J3A or both

26oz paypal ready. Thanks
  6. -Six-

LTB Looking for a corn dog

Hit me up if you gots one or know where to find one.
  7. -Six-

LTB I wants to buy a DC41

26oz or 28oz. any amount of wear will be considered. oh yeah, I want the white one. thanks.
  8. -Six-

Line Up assistance

The numbers can be deceiving. For instance, Joe has been blessed with some errors and Matt hits hard line drives, just right at people lately. Then people like Brad(me) who is a lefty always trying to push the ball resulting in weak flyballs from trying to force a bad pitch. Gamechanger...
  9. -Six-

LTB J3a and Aftermath

Looking for 28oz 14 Aftermath.
  10. -Six-

SO, turns out my parents may have been trolling me

by telling me my whole life i was left handed. swinging right handed felt waaay better. and i was able to move up 4 whole ounces to the home run bat the rest of the team swings. i dressed much more casually this time since that was such a focus last time. thanks for all the advice. I...
  11. -Six-

My first tee video help wanted!!!

So i am batting last on my team. always last. we pick people up and they bat me last. Ive been on the site for a while checking for the hottest asa bats. Finally deciding to work on my game a little bit. http://youtu.be/9I0ABIp8neE I cannot figure out how to get the video in here.
  12. -Six-

This section

is super busy.
  13. -Six-

BDA crack

Looking for an estimation on life left. If this is normal tracking or is she about blown. I have some vertical tracking too, but the having a hard time getting it into focus.
  14. -Six-

End cap

So on my DBA the end cap came out in about 10-30 swings. Glued it back in with the 3m 5200 marine epoxy. Bat is hot. End cap start coming out again. Finally comes all the way out. So I sand it up and it doesn't fit back in. The inner sleeve has slid a quarter of an inch. So I pound the end cap...
  15. -Six-

LTB Combat Wanted

Any weight. Prefer 28 or 30oz though.
  16. -Six-

New Stamp

Anyone know why there is no year on it? Had an ump toss out my bats because he couldn't find the 2004 stamp and the asa stamp that was there had no year. I know he is a dumbass. After the game we squared it away, but his misunderstanding is a valid point. Why no 2013?
  17. -Six-

Name my jersey.

I had Penis. Got blocked for smexual content. Leaning towards ball gazing. 2 hours till final decision. Fire away
  18. -Six-

DB question

Okay so I took out the Derby boy yesterday for its third round of light bp. Around 40-50 hits now. after about 5-6 hits I noticed the end cap really separating. Now I've read the boards and know that this isn't too terribly uncommon. But what i want to know is should i keep swinging until it...
  19. -Six-

Need help deciding.

I Bought a asa Db 28 oz and I love it. I was going to get a 26 oz as well. But i do not only play asa and don't want to pigeon hole myself. How does the Ussa Db compare or the all association?
  20. -Six-

LTB 26oz DB or 260z 100H

Looking for a Derby Boy for the wife or the Helmer.