Search results

1. manndini

For Sale OG Miken DC41....26oz

This bat has an unknown number of hit. Bought it off a gtg bro. Just doesn't fit my swing. The bat has ball marks and scratches...a little rattle to it. The end cap is in good shape. Can text pics. 100 OBO
  2. manndini

For Trade '08 27.5 Blue/Yellow Mutant....

This bat has under 20 swings on it. It does have a scratch down the side from a teammate ripping it out of my bag...and a scuff mark on the handle nob. No other issues besides those. It is also returnable. Can text pics. Still shiny. I'm looking for '12 z1000 bal or el usssa...or a combat...
  3. manndini

Question....

need a combat guru to shoot me a text...wanted to see if my derby boy is cracked...2403280458...any help would be appreciated
  4. manndini

LTB og Connell or '12 z1000 bal usssa...

Looking for either of these bats in 26oz. Looking for game ready bats...dirty...webbed...text pics to 2403280458
  5. manndini

Sooooooooo silly hot

the derby boys usssa is just not fair...why use anything else...combat now and forever....
  6. manndini

LTB 26oz game ready avarice...

PayPal ready...condition can vary...but just in 26oz
  7. manndini

For Sale '12 Mayhem XL...26oz

This bat has less then 50 hits on it. Original grip is still on and there are no issues with the bat...pretty clean. It is returnable...no receipt. Can text pics...asking 115 for it.
  8. manndini

For Trade NIW derby boys(usssa) and '12 mayhem XL

Both the of these bats are 26oz and returnable. The Derby Boys is NIW and is the yellow usssa version. The '12 Mayhem XL has around 40 to 50 cuts with no issues at all. Can text pics of the XL if needed. No receipts on either but again their both returnable. Looking for Z1000's el or...
  9. manndini

For Trade 26oz Combat Derby Boys usssa....

Looking for a Stadium2 or a Cartel 2 in 26oz...condition can vary. Cash can be added either way. Text pics to 2403280458. The DB is returnable.
  10. manndini

For Trade LTTF: 26.6 Connell

Looking for a 26.5 Connell 2. Would prefer it to be in excellent condition with the original grip. I have a NIW 26oz Derby Boys Ussa as trade bait. Good deal for someone I think. Thanks
  11. manndini

For Trade NIW 26oz combat derby boys(usssa)

The bat is NIW and returnable with a valid receipt. Looking for the following bats: bal or el z2000...usssa versions...condition should be mint and above. el '12 z1000...NIW or NOW...usssa bal '11 z1000...mint and above...usssa version these don't have to be...
  12. manndini

For Sale 2 bats for sale....

Got two bats I'm posting for a friend...hoping to move these quick. bat 1- 28oz scn20bw with new stamps...the bat has under 50 swings on...end cap is solid and the original grip is still on...the is returnable with no receipt. bat 2- 27oz '10 Demarini J2U...again about 50 swings at the...
  13. manndini

will they break??

anyone hit their mayhem xl or duo in 40 degrees? am I just gonna ticked over broken bats at the end of the day?
  14. manndini

Avarice question....

Love this bat. Would like to get another. One of the issues I saw was that some people claimed they got duds. Did these bats come in batches? Are they hit or miss? Thanks for any input?
  15. manndini

For Trade a few bats.....

bat 1: 27.5oz 2008 Mutant(blue/yellow)...bats it's good overall condition...has under 20 hits on it...does have a scratch down the side from a teammate ripping it out of my bag...also a chip on the knob handle bat 2: 26oz OG Stadium...it's has 1 hit on it...essentially NOW. SOLD bat 3: 26oz...
  16. manndini

Easton question

Looking for an Easton bat with the new stamp..this will be a team bat. Most of the guys who would swing it are used to the red and gray extended. Are their any Easton bats out there similar in terms of feel? The bat would need to be usssa. Any help would be appreciated.
  17. manndini

Price Check 26oz NOW OG Stadium....

Bat is returnable........
  18. manndini

Price Check 26oz NIW DUO2 returnable...

Didn't see it in the price guide....hopefully I didn't miss it. Just looking for a ballpark number.
  19. manndini

Price Check '12+ Easton Wegman...28oz

Bat has under 50 hits on it(that's a high estimate). Has a few ball marks...no webbing or cracks. Endcap is in great shape and the original grip is still on. I can post or text a pic if need be...but the bat is in great shape. Thanks.
  20. manndini

For Sale 26oz WR Ressy LE(NOW)

The bat is NOW...ZERO swings on it. The original grip has been replaced with a Yonex tennis grip. Sell price 100