Search results

1. 22kj22

Tourney team

I went to a tournament this weekend with a team other than my tourney team. We end up playing my usual tourney team in the winners bracket finals. Against them I had three homeruns and double. They did end up winning the game by 5 and the tourney coach kept looking at me saying, "i ****ing hate...
  2. 22kj22

ASA league all star game?

We have our annual league all star game and homerun derby saturday night. Usually fun, the best A division players against the best B division players. No its not a sanctioned A and B just level of teams and players in our city. Anybody else have this? what do you think? LMK
  3. 22kj22

Defense

What is the best defensive play you have ever made or seen in slowpitch softball?
  4. 22kj22

TheBest22

So I've never heard of this dude before, never said a word, and I get this private message. "you need to stop thinking you know your softball. Reality check man you dont know squat. so why dont u just deactivate your account and stop playing softball. If u think your bad u shud see me check...
  5. 22kj22

My boy!!!

My son is in 8th grade and plays 9th grade ball:)!! Brag! He just turned 14 on tuesday and he is now one year from playing softball with me. I cannot describe how excited I am..can't wait. Anyone have any father son stories!!! Lets hear it please!!
  6. 22kj22

Softball tourney time??

Your going to a tournament and you can bring one bat, one beer, and one woman, whats it gonna be? And why did you choose the woman?
  7. 22kj22

Favorite baseball player of all time and best swing of all time

Sittin here sippin on a Labatt Blue thinking about what it is was like as a kid, playing baseball and pretending to be a major league baseball player. So who is your favorite player and which major league baseball player has the sweetest swing of all-time? I'm going with Will "The Thrill"...
  8. 22kj22

GTG Mdclinks18 is GTG

Mdclinks is definitely GTG. Great communication, great item as described, superfast shipping.
  9. 22kj22

New Anderson Nanotek SP

Does anyone know if this bat is really ASA approved...