Tourney team

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
I went to a tournament this weekend with a team other than my tourney team. We end up playing my usual tourney team in the winners bracket finals. Against them I had three homeruns and double. They did end up winning the game by 5 and the tourney coach kept looking at me saying, "i ****ing hate you, you suck", LMAO!!! It was fun, anyone have a similar experience!! And yeah its a a little bit of a brag post!!! IDC

AJ22

Super Moderator
I went to a tournament this weekend with a team other than my tourney team. We end up playing my usual tourney team in the winners bracket finals. Against them I had three homeruns and double. They did end up winning the game by 5 and the tourney coach kept looking at me saying, "i ****ing hate you, you suck", LMAO!!! It was fun, anyone have a similar experience!! And yeah its a a little bit of a brag post!!! IDC

You lost the game didn't you ? Nothing to brag about here IMO .. :rolleyes:

Softball is fun no matter what. Winning or losing isn't everything, but winning can be a little more fun. I'd rather go 0'fer and have fun winning. ;)

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Yeah...we lost...Just wondering if anyone has faced off against their usual tourney team or against their former tourney team. Something along those lines, and if so howd they do!!

ktown808

The Unknowns
Had a 69-team tourney a few weeks ago and we played the team I played season with in an elimination game. I went 3-3 that game with 4 RBI and we tko'd them 13-3.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Yeah...we lost...Just wondering if anyone has faced off against their usual tourney team or against their former tourney team. Something along those lines, and if so howd they do!!

Our tourny team doesn't not all play together in Leagues .. so we face each other alot in Leagues.

But, we are a tournament team that plays all tournaments together. We don't jump from team to team as we have a team goal and we like to travel. The more we win, the less it costs us out of pocket to travel.

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Our tourny team doesn't not all play together in Leagues .. so we face each other alot in Leagues.

But, we are a tournament team that plays all tournaments together. We don't jump from team to team as we have a team goal and we like to travel. The more we win, the less it costs us out of pocket to travel.

Yep!! The same here! I play league games against our tourney team guys as well. The tourney I played in this weekend I always go with this other team every year! Its our major beer drinkin tourney!!! :D:D

22kj22

UrMoufSNIFsofFart
Had a 69-team tourney a few weeks ago and we played the team I played season with in an elimination game. I went 3-3 that game with 4 RBI and we tko'd them 13-3.

Did you feel like it gave you extra motivation playin em?

ktown808

The Unknowns
Not really. He was trying to bring some ringers on the team so I decided to play with my other friend's team.

CAJones17

Addicted to Softballfans
Played on a new team this year in a local tourney, gave the team I played on last year their first loss of the tourney then knocked them out of it the next day

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
played in a tourney this weekend in which we managed to enter 2 sbf's members only teams.....

neither of us won the tourney but in pool play we did go against each other.....

team #1 beat team #2 by a score of 21-12 and surprisingly only 1 guy from team #2 shot middle on me :D

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
played in a tourney this weekend in which we managed to enter 2 sbf's members only teams.....

neither of us won the tourney but in pool play we did go against each other.....

team #1 beat team #2 by a score of 21-12 and surprisingly only 1 guy from team #2 shot middle on me :D

thats only because you didnt pitch the whole game :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
thats only because you didnt pitch the whole game :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

why did you have to throw that in there.....that wasn't info that needed to be shared, lol :eek:

I wouldn't mind if you and friggin wld come back to play another tourney.....btw your pitcher from yesterday isn't allowed to play tourneys in Norwalk anymore, lol

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
why did you have to throw that in there.....that wasn't info that needed to be shared, lol :eek:

I wouldn't mind if you and friggin wld come back to play another tourney.....btw your pitcher from yesterday isn't allowed to play tourneys in Norwalk anymore, lol

jokes my friend...just jokes. The underlined statement has me all :confused:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oppo

Coach

There is no way this is true. Everybody on SBF pisses middle.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
My 1st year playing in FL, I was playing on a league team that also played tourneys. On that team we 2 & que'd alot. I got picked up by a full ride tourney team & we played my league bros the 1st game in the 1st tourney I played w/ them. It was pretty funny cuz they gave me the cold shoulder right off the bat. I had a good game against them & we went on to run rule them in 3. Once they saw that we won the tourney & they 2-n-qued again... they were good w/ the whole deal. I played league w/ them during the week & I traveled w/ my tourney team on the weekends.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
I took this year off of tourney ball to focus on a few other hobbies (i.e. fishing, hunting, boating, etc) but still play league twice a week. I never jumped around on tourney teams, but I loved playing against tourney teammates in league night.