Search results

1. Down+Hard

For Sale 4 old stamp and a minty L2

Haven't done much buying/trading/selling in the last few years so I'm a little out of the loop. Let me know if prices are off. Just trying to sell right now, no trades unless it involves big barrel youth bats around 30" 20oz. I may be a little slow to get back to people until Sunday, stuff to...
  2. Down+Hard

Pederson out...who to start

2nd week of playoffs...had a bye last week With Peterson out who do I start? I have Beenie Wells and Marshawn Lynch, with a flex position open. Gerhart at Det Pierre Thomas @Titans (Ingram out) Santana Moss vs NE Eric Decker vs Chi
  3. Down+Hard

Yep..another flex question

Need 3 WR and a flex out of these guys: Hakeem Nicks Eric Decker Santonio Holmes Jordy Nelson James Starks I was thinking of starting all 4 WR's and leaving Starks on the bench. Thoughts?
  4. Down+Hard

LTB 28oz bat for a buddy

Have a teamate new to Utrip looking for a 28oz NIW/NOW bat. Looking mostly for Utrip Mayhem line or Easton. Doesn't need to have a receipt but needs to be NIW/NOW LMK
  5. Down+Hard

Any BP or tournaments in SE Virginia Feb 24-27

Heading down to Hampton VA for a few days. The wife has some sort of Winter Karate camp. When she told me we were going the first thing I did was jump on here to look for some action. Is it warn enough to hit down there in a few weeks? I see that tournament in Wilson NC...looks like it's 3...
  6. Down+Hard

Deal with MARC11

went perfectly. Just completed a trade and the bat was even better than described. He is GTG.
  7. Down+Hard

27oz OG Extended and Flex LTS/LTT

*****Both bats are gone***** Thanks for everyone's interest I have a 27oz OG Extended, returnable, no receipt. Typical endcap wear and a few small paint chips from rocks or cleats. Bat is in very good shape structurally. I took the grip off because it was over the knob. This is a...
  8. Down+Hard

leftcenter01...

is GTG. Smooth deal and good communication. Thanks for the deal.
  9. Down+Hard

LTT NRG500 for Demarini

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=669738
  10. Down+Hard

Ltt nrg500

Looking to trade this 27oz NRG500 for a teamate. Bat is in great shape, maybe 50 hits, just some dull scratches from being in his bag for last 2 seasons. Returnable no receipt. Would sell for $145 shipped. Price firm for a nice bat. ASA league went to metal last year. He wants a 27oz...
  11. Down+Hard

Og Extended 27oz LTT/S

All ASA leagues around here have gone to metal, so I'm looking to trade or sell this for a buddy. 27oz returnable in great shape, very little end cap wear and just bag scratches. He used it for a year with pretty much mush balls. Unsure on # of hits but it looks pretty sweet. I looked...
  12. Down+Hard

Niw m7

What is a NIW 26oz M7 with receipt worth? Found one in a store buried in the back of the rack. It had a couple pieces of tape on the wrapper like there may have been a clearance sticker on it so I asked him to scan it and it came up at $219. He said..."That bat's been around a while, we...
  13. Down+Hard

Basehitter76 and his avatar...

are both GTG! We made a deal a few days before leaving for a tournament and he got it here before I left. Thanks again.
  14. Down+Hard

ScootDog is...

a great guy to do a deal with. Smooth trade all around. Thanks again!
  15. Down+Hard

Bases Juiced.........

Came through as promised. I received the roller bag yesterday...looks great. Thanks again for the deal...Dan
  16. Down+Hard

Rynxprs is GTG!

It's been said before and said again...enjoy the bat!
  17. Down+Hard

rschmidt is GTG!

Bought an NR '08 Stealth from him and he's having Easton send it directly to me. As long as Easton doesn't mess it up I'll have the bat next week. Thanks for the deal...good communication.:)
  18. Down+Hard

SanDiegoHeat is GTG!

We agreed on a deal and he paid immediately! :) Thanks again...Dan
  19. Down+Hard

Big Surpise!!!

OverDaFence is GTG. Another great deal with the muppet, thanks Bert.
  20. Down+Hard

Bygeshow

Just did a smooth deal with this fine southern gentleman. Don't hesitate to do business with him!