Search results

1. dopeyseado

ASA ump please help with a coed rule

in coed asa ....i know 2 male and 2 female players must be in the out field and same for the infield but my question is can a male or female infielder have any part of there feet or body in the out field or can they be standing on the grass which is part of the out field prior to the pitcher...
  2. dopeyseado

model # help

need some help on some model # ..first one is the 2nd batch of the raw steel the black handle and gloss gray barrel with white lettering ....second one is a white steel white handle with a red barrel and white end cap and on the handle it says construction 6 Csix composite flex3 and on the...
  3. dopeyseado

For Sale/Trade easton srv4 26oz for trade or sale

i have a 26on srv4 with less then 100 hits on it looking to trade or sell it.. for a trade looking for a 26oz wanted asa or 275 or a derby boys 26oz asa or 275. will also consider niw 2013 white steel.. to sell looking for 150$ and thats with shipping by us mail.. if interested you can send...
  4. dopeyseado

og exstended

might be looking to trade or sell my 2004 easton with about 400 hits on it
  5. dopeyseado

combat bats

just got back from coed worlds with team combat (coopers) team and the new combats bats are sick..275 hit it good and so did there new usssa bats..
  6. dopeyseado

For Sale bats

i have 2 combats for sale a derby boys 26oz fl with about 60 swings on it and a jason kendrick reload 26oz fl with about 4 swings on it.. first bat asking 50$ and the kendrick asking 150$ both are no returns
  7. dopeyseado

Price Check extended

need a price on the 2nd batch exstended not the red gray one blue purple color thanks
  8. dopeyseado

For Sale raw steel

niw raw steel 26 oz reissue one and they are only doing it one time on these just want what i paid for it 200.00 with warn
  9. dopeyseado

For Sale raw steel

niw 26 oz raw steel
  10. dopeyseado

For Sale 2007 anti virus

i have a 26oz og anti virus i might be willing to sell with about 30 swings on it from my girlfriend looking for 275.00 or close to it.