Search results

1. Hors3pills

Looking for tips on my horrible swing mechanics

http://youtu.be/3BOw1kRaqAg I know what most of you will say already is "you need more power from your legs". I can read all day and night everything you're supposed to do when you swing, but I think that a picture's worth a 1000 words. times what, 30 fps? how many words is that? Anyway, can...
  2. Hors3pills

My Brand New Bat has a Rattle. What Do I Do?

Just bought a Worth Mayhem Booger and within the first 10 swings it developed a pretty noticeable rattle. Still hits great, but what should I do? Is it that big of a deal to have a rattle in a bat? Would an ump get on my case about it? Should I make use of the warranty? I can't find anything...
  3. Hors3pills

How heavy is a standard 13" glove?

It may be because I've been using crappy gloves my whole life, but I just got a brand new Worth Lite delivered to my door and it feels really HEAVY instead of light. I was wondering what the standard weight of a 13" glove is. It seems twice as heavy as my other glove. Actually in the middle of...
  4. Hors3pills

For Sale OG syn+ scx23

I've got an Original Easton Synergy + SCX23 I'm looking to trade or sell. It's a 28oz. Was told it has about 400 swings on it. Looks like there's less. Cosmetic scratches, No cracks. Custom grip. I took about 20 swings with it myself and it feels and hits great. HOT!!! I'm looking to trade for a...
  5. Hors3pills

For Sale/Trade Og syn+ scx23

I've got an Original Easton Synergy + SCX23 I'm looking to trade or sell. It's a 28oz. Was told it has about 400 swings on it. Looks like there's less. Cosmetic scratches, No cracks. Custom grip. I took about 20 swings with it myself and it feels and hits great. HOT!!! I'm looking to trade for a...
  6. Hors3pills

LTTF Trade my 28oz. Synergy for your 26 oz. ???

Looking to trade my used 28oz. SCN23 for a used 26oz. Utrip composite bat. Check out my other thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1034323
  7. Hors3pills

LTB Need a hot 26oz. NSA Composite for under $100

I'm looking for a Composite, NSA approved, game-ready 26oz. bat. Worths or Mikens preferred but I will listen to other offers. Gotta be under $100. Slightly beat up is fine. Basically I need a game bat that is hot and ready. We're in season, so I don't have time to break in anything. 26oz...
  8. Hors3pills

LTB 13" Brown Pro-H Web

Looking for an all brown 13"-13.5" Pro-H web glove. I may just end up buying a Toxic Lite from the site. That's the style I'm looking for, but I'm open to some better gloves similar in looks. My budget is below $150. New or used. Pics if you have them. Thanks
  9. Hors3pills

LTB 13" or 12.75" Black Trap

Looking for a black trapeze 13 or 12.75 inches. Like New or New preferred. I'd like to break it in myself if possible. Budget under $100. Pics if possible. Thanks!
  10. Hors3pills

Fear of Buying Online: Buyer's Remorse

Hello once again everybody. I am having a hesitation with buying stuff online like gloves and bats without trying them out first. I can get all the suggestions on what's the best bat or glove all day, but when it comes down to it how can I be sure that they will be right for me? The Softball...
  11. Hors3pills

Is $13 for 15 minutes in the cages a ripoff?

I want to go to the cages at least once a week, but I just can't afford it. The one I've been trying to go to the guy charges $13 for 15 minutes in front of the manual loaded pitching machine. So not only do I have to pay $13, but I have to bring somebody along to load the balls because the guy...
  12. Hors3pills

Anybody use the Worth Toxic glove?

I'm looking to upgrade my glove and I was looking at a Worth Toxic 13.5 inch glove. It looks pretty good, and I tried it on and it felt okay but it was really really stiff. I had to use alot of strength just to close the glove, more than any other glove I've tried on. I know it's new and needs...
  13. Hors3pills

NSA what's the rule on bats with no stamp?

I have a Synergy +, SCX23 which is on the approved NSA bat list, but it doesn't have an NSA stamp on it. I don't know if it faded or whatever, but its not on there and looks like it was never on there. It has a Utrip and an ISF stamp on it, is the bat GTG?
  14. Hors3pills

For Sale/Trade Attn nerds: I got comics.

I've got a big-ass bin full of various comic books. Mostly Marvel and DC. Also Graphic Novels. All individual comics are bagged and boarded. Near Mint condition. Some are signed. (Ex. Batman: Hush and Issue #1 of All-Star Batman and Robin signed by Jim Lee. Plus others) LMK if you're looking...
  15. Hors3pills

For Sale/Trade Mtx thunder 10" subwoofers w/ enclosure

Hey. I'm Selling/Trading 2 10" MTX THUNDER 4500 SUBWOOFERS with enclosure. Here is a link to the specifications http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder4500.cfm Willing to trade for bats or sell for $175 obo.
  16. Hors3pills

For Sale/Trade 300 Watt MTX Audio Amplifier

Selling or Trading an MTX Car Audio Amplifier. 300 watts. Model is Thunder TC3001. Great for powering subwoofers. Here is a link to the specifications: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/amplifiers/TC3001.cfm I'm willing to trade for bats or sell for $100.
  17. Hors3pills

Bats with super thin handle suggestions?

I'm looking for bats with super thin handles. What are some of the better bats with tapered handles like the "whiplash technology" that some of the Worth EST bats have? It seems that every bat I look up specs on says they have an ultra thin handle, but when I pick them up they're not even close...
  18. Hors3pills

Know anything about this unusual bat?

I used a Miken Long Haul Bomber the other day, but it had a yellow rubber grip with tiny dots all over it, like one of those cheap floppy jar openers. Also, printed on the bat was something about "Full Throttle". Does anybody know anything about this bat or the grip or if its even legal? I only...
  19. Hors3pills

Using Nets in games???

A strange thing about the league I'm going to be playing in is that they use a BP net in front of the pitcher during games. I don't like this rule. I want to be able to field the ball. The rule is if it hits the net it is a dead ball. Also it is in the way if I need to cover first or backup...
  20. Hors3pills

Well, how did it go?

I had tryouts for a league tonight. If anyone cares. (I'm sure nobody does). Anyway, I started off by embarrassing myself in the outfield by tripping and falling on my ass when the ball got blown by the wind in the opposite direction. So then I decided that I'd rather try out as a pitcher. I...