Search results

1. westdude

LTB 30oz USSSA Miken or Worth

Preferably long barrel with a supermax or XXL endload.
  2. westdude

LTB 30oz red knob DC41 or Blue Dragon Legit

I’d love to get my hands on an original 30oz of either of these. They just don’t make the big boy thunderclubs like they used to.
  3. westdude

Game day drink of choice

Personally I like a light beer with citrus that is cheap enough to share, so I look forward to the Coors seasonal radlers, only hard part is finding them in Utah. :trink26:
  4. westdude

Seems about right...

5. westdude

It has been nearly 10 years

Since I played softball, all of my bats are illegal now, my BP balls are what pass as being called rocks now days, and all of my gear appears to be retro now. So basically I'm back to being a noob :rolleyes:
  6. westdude

GTG Haackman23

good smooth deal, real GTG newb haha
  7. westdude

What do I have here?

I just picked this up for shigs and gittles and was curious is it a prototype or something else? Thanks guys.
  8. westdude

Inferior bat

Does anyone try to hit with a lesser bat during bp to kinda keep your focus on solid shots instead of fence hunting? Me personally I do by tee work with a 31oz baseball bat, followed by a 22oz faspitch bat (kind of a bat speed and power workout). I don't switch to my gamers bats until the end...
  9. westdude

Brag post on recent purchase...

I just picked up a fury in good shape for $25. No attitude because I've been on here longer than all you noobs :)
  10. westdude

LTB cheap crush?

anyone one have a cheap 26 or 27 oz crush? any of them as long as they are orange, my gf is specific on that requirement haha. don't care if the are no return or not just want a cheapo :)
  11. westdude

What the heck?!?!

We have an epic night of battles against the Canuckians tomorrow night and there are no threads discussing this? I'm ashamed of you all, thats right, feel shame. :)
  12. westdude

JH Titan, Jhm7120, U2, EVO Fp others for sale

hey guys i'm getting some spending money together for a vacation so i need to sale some of my extras, lets get er done, no trades please:) if you'd email me at [email protected] i'll be able to get back to you a whole lot sooner. thanks guys. miken ultra 2 28oz i believe its brand new without...
  13. westdude

oilslick58

good deal:)
  14. westdude

want to trade my juggy for yours

i currently have a 28oz ASA juggy i'd love to trade for a utrip specific juggy. the bat i'm trading away is in good shape no major wear outside normal scratches by the endcap, it has a light rattle and outside of that its in great shape. i'd prefer a 28 or smaller in return, but depending on...
  15. westdude

Trade juggernaut 4 juggernaut?

i currently have a 28oz ASA juggy i'd love to trade for a utrip specific juggy. the bat i'm trading away is in good shape no major wear outside normal scratches by the endcap, it has a light rattle and outside of that its in great shape. i'd prefer a 28 or smaller in return, but depending on...
  16. westdude

As Is & GoldGlove4

good to go guys:)
  17. westdude

wicked insanity 27oz

worth insanity wic120 27oz. nice shape has some normal wear but still an 8 out of 10. never been returned. want $75 for this one.
  18. westdude

Westdude's bat sale

not a lot but a couple i don't need. i'd prefer if you'd contact by email at [email protected] i'll get back to you quicker that way. PST120 28oz. graphics in fair shape, all the letters still there but have flaking. there is a small taper ding, barely there but its there:rolleyes:. it has never...
  19. westdude

Hawkeye92 is GTG

enough said:)
  20. westdude

cdt44 & Big T

i had two great dealings with these guys in the past week:)