Search results

1. LikeMiken

For Sale OG Extended priced to steal. 27oz.

Hey guys I've got an OG extended for sale I picked up off of board bro piratepete last year. 27oz, great shape, it's got some wear on from playing on sh*tty fields. It's been my gamer only for roughly 40 games so it's got a ton of life left to be your gamer. I'll take 215 (shipping included)...
  2. LikeMiken

GTG Piratepete7 is 200% gtg

Bought an og scx3 off piratepete7. He let me make two payments on the bat because I didn't have the funds initially and he shipped fast. Good communication and the bat is in great shape. Would do business again. Thanks piratepete7
  3. LikeMiken

ASA Ball hits base coach???

Ball on infield, wild throw to first and hits first base coach. It then rolled toward catcher allowing another run. I argued it was a dead ball. Doesn't matter , we won by 25 both games. So was it a dead ball?
  4. LikeMiken

For Sale Easton Reflex junior league. $30 shipped

Up for grabs is a like new Easton reflex jr league bat. I barely used this thing when I played 6 years ago but it's in great shape. 32 / 29 I'll ship it out ASAP priority.
  5. LikeMiken

GTG Ryno25 is A+ GTG

Ryan and I worked a deal on a bat and I received payment via paypal very fast, no questions asked. He was satisfied with the bat. Gtg business :)
  6. LikeMiken

For Sale 2003 zcore connexion 34" 26oz

Yeah... Trying to move this bat for cheap. 60 bucks shipped to your front door. Pretty much Monty condition. Grip is fully intact.
  7. LikeMiken

Board bros for NSA tourney? Ashland KY 7/9

Would any of you guys be interested in joining my self and a few guys for a tournament coming up next Saturday in Ashland? For those who don't know ashland is right in the KY/OH/WV junction area. 125$ entry. Lmk or post here or something. Deadline is the 6th...
  8. LikeMiken

Any board bros around southern Ohio/ northern Kentucky ?

Just wondering.
  9. LikeMiken

GTG Chazg33 is gtg

Traded with him and he got my bat and I got his. Good communication too.
  10. LikeMiken

ASA NCASAump!

Can you cite me the rule about picking up players in Asa sanctioned league. Played a team tonight that picked up more than half of their team in a double header
  11. LikeMiken

Getting a grip n rip off?

What is the trick to getting a gnr trigger off without tearing it or scratching the bat? The obvious answer is to not be a puss, I know...
  12. LikeMiken

For Trade Minty og ultra 2 trade

Minty OG Ultra 2 + cash? For og flex or ext http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1049034 Thought I would move this here. Id like a flex or ext .Lmk. Please keep it in a pm too. Thanks
  13. LikeMiken

For Trade OG Ultra 2 Asa stamps

BAT TRADED for f98
  14. LikeMiken

GTG Luckydog_20 is gtg

Found his listing for an ultra 2. Did the paypal. Bat shipped in 2 days in proper packaging and was as described. Thanks bro
  15. LikeMiken

ASA Offensive sub

Played in a small charity tournament this weekend boy did we get bent over by the tourney director on several calls as they bend the rules to benefit them everygame. They even say girls can't foul out. Situation, new inning, we are down 5. There's a man on and I come in and hit for a guy who...
  16. LikeMiken

Ultra vs ultra 2 hr derby bats

I'm looking at getting an ultra just to drop 500 foot bombs with. What's the difference between the ultra and the ultra 2 and which would you choose based on distance alone... Feel free to bring Up the painted posts